Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tonight, I'm going to a small party tonight at my friend's house.

My friend's house is big, old, dark, and creepy.

And here's the kicker...

my ex and the girl he dumped me for will both be there. It's been a little over a month since he dumped me, I'm still not fully over him, and I've been trying to keep my distance, since being around him and especially being around him and her is too hard.

WHAT THE ******** DO I DO????
YEA IM AN EX BOYFRIEND AND I GET MAD SO WACH OUT..... cheese_whine
Cricket Bats allways work.
Don't stay home!

Go there and act like you don't care at all. Be confident and strong, even if it's painful at first.
Just focus on having a good time.
I agree with Accurate Sophronia. if you act like you don't care it'll be just like you hit him with a cricket bat xd if he tries to act macho or whatever, tell him you don't associate with people like him and casually move off to talk to someone else. it may be tough at first, but you'll catch your stride and start to enjoy it. biggrin
Accurate Sophronia
Don't stay home!

Go there and act like you don't care at all. Be confident and strong, even if it's painful at first.
Just focus on having a good time.

on the contrary, i say if it hurts 2 him/them, don't go wink

Fashionable Lunatic

Who wants a sammich? 3nodding
Wear something shmexy, and act a little loose. Don't go all hobag, just let him know what he's missing. And be all confident and don't look at them twice!
Go and act like it doesn't bother you. He'll see what a great gal you are and what he's lost. n.n It works every time. Trust me. Worked for me.
just act strong and confident and talk to him like you never went out and you dont fancy him
x

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces