Welcome to Gaia! ::

8,900 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Shima Shinji
The thread got deleted and the thread creator got banned. sad I believe there was a hangout thread for it in Friends Chat, but I'm not sure if that one is still around.

Why did he get banned?
Blackrose_Knight
Topacka
Is it just a fetish?
Like, do you call him Daddy, when your NOT having sex?
Or is it just an average relationship otherwise and nobody would be able to tell unless you told them?

Is the only thing you do CALL him daddy, everything else is just classic BDSM?

Or like, do you call him daddy because you act like a child?

Depends on the relationship. Some do, some don't.
I'm sorry you have such strange issues. emo

Devoted Pirate

Topacka
Blackrose_Knight
Topacka
Is it just a fetish?
Or is it just an average relationship otherwise and nobody would be able to tell unless you told them?

Not my kink mate. Having a kink and being in a DD/lg is not an issue, as far psychology is concerned anyway.

Liberal Receiver

POOPOOPANCAKES
Shima Shinji
The thread got deleted and the thread creator got banned. sad I believe there was a hangout thread for it in Friends Chat, but I'm not sure if that one is still around.

Why did he get banned?

None of us know, yet.
Or it could be that I'm behind. But I'd think that once someone figured it out they'd tell the rest of us.
Blackrose_Knight
Topacka
Blackrose_Knight
Topacka
Is it just a fetish?

Not my kink mate. Having a kink and being in a DD/lg is not an issue, as far psychology is concerned anyway.
Guaranteed it comes from something ******** up in said persons childhood.

Girl-Crazy Marshmallow

Topacka
Blackrose_Knight
Topacka
Blackrose_Knight
Topacka
Is it just a fetish?

If you already have absolute knowledge of these sort of things, why not be a dove and go start a guru thread in CB?

Magical Pumpkin

Topacka
Blackrose_Knight
Topacka
Blackrose_Knight
Topacka
Is it just a fetish?

Why do you assume that something must have happened in ones childhood to enjoy a daddy dom relationship?
iBagFace
Topacka
Blackrose_Knight
Topacka
Blackrose_Knight
Topacka
Is it just a fetish?

Why do you assume that something must have happened in ones childhood to enjoy a daddy dom relationship?
Because in the big ol' screwed up mess that is a normal persons brain, you have got to have some major wires switched up to enjoy any kind of fantasy about parental sex.
Topacka
Is it just a fetish?

i call Him Daddy all the time when W/we go out to eat at the store at home it don't matter that is how i address Him no one has to ask i am collared and there is no hiding that it is a lock on collar and like i said i call Him Daddy no matter where W/we are
Blackrose_Knight
The support thread and all other threads related to DD/lg were removed and the creator perma banned.
There are a few in DD/lg littles within my thread Lick My Boots: BDSM Support, try going to the latest post and working backward. You can PM one of them, they have a guild now. There is also The Submissive Support Thread I am certain there are littles there.

Edit: Of course you have to be the Age of Majority to participate in BDSM, so keep that in mind as well.
thank you so much for the links i also started a guild for Daddy Doms and their lils last night.

and no worries about the age of majority with me i'm well past lol Daddy and i are actully getting married this week
Topacka
Blackrose_Knight
Topacka
Is it just a fetish?

no issues, i really wasn't looking for a Daddy Dom when i first got into BDSM i was just looking for a Master/Owner. then i meet Daddy i was with Him for about 5 months before i realized that calling Him Daddy just felt right and perfect for O/our relationship
Blackrose_Knight
Topacka
Blackrose_Knight
Topacka
Is it just a fetish?

rofl well you could say i have never grown up would that be a issue blaugh
Lil Enslaved Kitten
Topacka
Is it just a fetish?

i call Him Daddy all the time when W/we go out to eat at the store at home it don't matter that is how i address Him no one has to ask i am collared and there is no hiding that it is a lock on collar and like i said i call Him Daddy no matter where W/we are
neutral
I hate seeing people like you walking around...
I bet your both in all black and have multiple face piercings too huh...
Topacka
iBagFace
Topacka
Blackrose_Knight
Topacka

Because in the big ol' screwed up mess that is a normal persons brain, you have got to have some major wires switched up to enjoy any kind of fantasy about parental sex.
erg it has nothing to do with parental sex at all there is a very big dif between my dad who rasied me and my Daddy Dom.
yes my dad and mom raised me and i was treated fairly well by them, but it is nothing like what me and Daddy have.
Daddy is my protector my care giver my lover my best friend and my rock. also soon to be my husband. i am His lil His sub His slave His pet His lover best friend and soon to be His wife. He owns me and i have given myself to Him freely. so Daddy is nothing at all like my dad
Topacka
Lil Enslaved Kitten
Topacka
Is it just a fetish?

neutral
I hate seeing people like you walking around...
I bet your both in all black and have multiple face piercings too huh...
no i am very much a lil redneck back woods girl. i wear blue jeans and white tanks all the time and Daddy is a second shift supervisor at a factory in O/our town all He every really wears is business type clothes

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff