Welcome to Gaia! ::

well, im in college atm. my major is media arts and animation. i can only choose the time and teacher of what classes to take....well that goes for the classes dealing with my major. my gen ed ones, i can decide which ones to take and when; no particular order at times. hmm, film thing your doing sounds fun. i should probably do that in my spare time, as a hobby; making short films. i enjoyed it when i did it in a college class.
I just finished applying to college.

I'm going to major in math.
I go to college in the states, and I study writing. I love it. I graduate next December. biggrin
I'm doing a general degree in Engineering Sciences in a certain university in London but I'll be specializing in either Biomedical or Chemical Engineering towards my third and fourth year! I haven't decided which of the two to specialize in though because the thought of becoming either one is thrilling so it's hard to choose! xd

As for the storyline ey. . ., I'm not that much of a creative person talk2hand ,but I've taken quite a number of Media classes before and I loved them very much! In one particular media class I took, I was given a task to film about someone's life (yeah, i know, pretty general for a film project, I must say!) and my storyline was mostly influenced by a certain someone I know who suffers from Alzheimer's disease and as the film progresses on, she begins to gradually lose her memory; of the people she loves, her friends, her family and even herself. Got an A for it xp

barium711's Wife

Festive Leader

21,800 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
I'm a junior in college in the US, and my majors are English and French. I'm trying for a minor in Japanese, but I don't know if I'll be able to do it; I'm overworked as it is! I really like it here, because I get to try out so many new things and there are so many opportunities to make an impact on the community because my school is so small. My extracurriculars keep me even busier than my coursework, surprisingly, but that's because I'm in a sorority and apparently they think I never have anything to do but spend time with them. @_@

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff