Welcome to Gaia! ::

7,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
I think someones in denial.... hmmm? Or are you just serverly butthurt?
It seems I cant tell the difference sweetheart .
cry
Misty Moonsilver
Russophobic Raskolnikov
Misty Moonsilver
ummm how about Gaia? You dont agree with someone here, they stalk you and send pms.
I had one friend on here who had a problem because one guy started screwing with her youtube.

Well thats just because no one likes you. neutral

neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral

haaaaaaaaaa says the ******** who keeps getting banned. lol
You must like me since you stalk my posts and harass me every chance you get. rofl

Conservative Vampire

10,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Russophobic Raskolnikov
Misty Moonsilver
Russophobic Raskolnikov
Misty Moonsilver
ummm how about Gaia? You don't agree with someone here, they stalk you and send pms.
I had one friend on here who had a problem because one guy started screwing with her youtube.

Well that's just because no one likes you. neutral

neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral

You must like me since you stalk my posts and harass me every chance you get. rofl

I'm not allowed to respond to your posts when I happen to see them in a thread I look through? Tough break.

Its your choice. And you keep choosing to. No matter how much you say you hate me, I can feel the love every single time you think I'm worth your energy and time to type to me. heart
I was never cyber-bullied. This one boy on FB used to cyber-bully people who ticked him off. He would post statuses that would insult them, edit their pictures to make them ugly, or find unattractive pictures of them and post them on FB so people can mock them.

A favorite artist of mine was cyber-bullied because she didn't like something that happened on a cartoon (My Little Pony, anyone?) and a bunch of fans of the show attacked her and told her to swallow cyanide. It was bad.

5,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
really?

This is hard to take seriously.

But in that case if I were to get "Cyber bullied"
I'd just send them an email with a nasty virus attachment.

Especially since 90 percent of the kids out there are f-tards who don't use "protection".
lol
Misty Moonsilver
Russophobic Raskolnikov
Misty Moonsilver
Russophobic Raskolnikov
Misty Moonsilver
ummm how about Gaia? You don't agree with someone here, they stalk you and send pms.

I'm not allowed to respond to your posts when I happen to see them in a thread I look through? Tough break.

Its your choice. And you keep choosing to. No matter how much you say you hate me, I can feel the love every single time you think I'm worth your energy and time to type to me. heart

When did I ever use the word 'hate'?

Conservative Vampire

10,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Russophobic Raskolnikov
Misty Moonsilver
Russophobic Raskolnikov
Misty Moonsilver
Russophobic Raskolnikov
Misty Moonsilver

I'm pretty sure you did the other night. You said you hate me. Which is funny aside from the fact that I've done nothing to you, you seem to love mentioning how much you don't like me. lol
Misty Moonsilver
Russophobic Raskolnikov
Misty Moonsilver
Russophobic Raskolnikov
Misty Moonsilver

I'm pretty sure you did the other night. You said you hate me. Which is funny aside from the fact that I've done nothing to you, you seem to love mentioning how much you don't like me. lol

I don't recall this, but okay.

7,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
Like I already said, its probably because youre sexist and you love to slut shame.
Is that really so hard to understand?
Misty Moonsilver
Russophobic Raskolnikov
Misty Moonsilver
Russophobic Raskolnikov
Misty Moonsilver

Im not allowed to respond to your posts when I happen to see them in a thread I look through? Tough break.

Its your choice. And you keep choosing to. No matter how much you say you hate me, I can feel the love every single time you think Im worth your energy and time to type to me. heart

When did I ever use the word hate?

Im pretty sure you did the other night. You said you hate me. Which is funny aside from the fact that Ive done nothing to you, you seem to love mentioning how much you dont like me. lol

8,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
Youd be surprised how much bullying there is on the internet. I get called racist things all the time and it only bothers me because they are almost completely safe behind their little computer screen :/
I believe in the vast majority of cases (notice how I did not say ALL) cyber-bullying is complete bull s**t.

You can block people, you can choose to ignore a site, make a new account, etc, etc.

It REALLY is not hard to remove your self from the situation.

The only time I think it is legitimate is when it boils over into real life; such as when someone is spreading rumors and harassing someone on Facebook, and then the people at school torment the individual because of what was done online.

But then I consider that normal bullying.

Cyber-bullying that is PURELY online is pathetic, and easily avoidable.

7,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Popular Thread 100
Well it didnt happen to me but a dear friend and those who say it doesn't happen how dare you.
This case is so severe its still new in my town, two girls stole another girls flash drive, and got pictures of her friend and the pictures of the actual girl and photo shopped them naked together.
She is the Junior student council president and the reason those two girls stole it...was because one of them wanted the presidency. It was all over the bulied girls facebook account. She didnt check it that often. So when she was at school people were looking at her like GROSS!!!
She didnt know what was going on. Then her friends told her. She has a 4.17 GPA and she was bullied so much that she didnt want to go to class, she stopped going to school and was forced to drop out. When she reported this incedentt to the cops, it turns out the cop that was handling the report was friend to the father of the tormentors.
It was never filed. The girl is so nice, and sweet and she never hurt anyone, she got good grades and never judged people, and it just makes me sad to see that her life could have gone in a different direction. She could get into so many schools, she cant now.
Also here she cannot really transfer cause credits get lost and the credit average varies between districts.
Sorry for my punctuation.

7,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Popular Thread 100
Namekuji Kimi
I believe in the vast majority of cases (notice how I did not say ALL) cyber-bullying is complete bull s**t.

You can block people, you can choose to ignore a site, make a new account, etc, etc.

The only time I think it is legitimate is when it boils over into real life; such as when someone is spreading rumors and harassing someone on Facebook, and then the people at school torment the individual because of what was done online.

The thing is people shouldnt have to be blocking others for harassing them in the first place.

8,900 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Namekuji Kimi

This. If you ignore the trolls, they go away. They want attention. Don't get offended by anything they say, because they just want to anger you. If they start stalking you, report them. If getting them banned from whatever site you're on doesn't help, change your username so that they can't find you. It's not hard.

8,900 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
xXDarkNimeLoverXx
Namekuji Kimi

The thing is people shouldnt have to be blocking others for harassing them in the first place.

Yeah, but people aren't nice and trolls are inevitable.

Dapper Phantom

I had a person stalk me for months and he still occasionally tries to find out my legal information and where I live and keeps saying he'll kidnap and rape my boyfriend. He told hundreds of people that know me that I committed suicide and a lot of people flipped out. It only took them like 2 minutes to realize I wasn't dead, though. :/

I also have a few people who are little shits and constantly antagonize me online. I don't know if you'd consider it "bullying" but it's pretty annoying.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff