Welcome to Gaia! ::

im kinda curious as to actual cyber bullying experiences, sense those commercials mainly have actors and made up scenarios. So do any of you have any experience with cyber bullying?

Shameless Man-Lover

15,125 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Heckler 50
4chan.
That's the only thing that comes to mind.

Dangerous Regular

...Wait, that really happens?
The Spellslinger
...Wait, that really happens?

yeah thats what im wondering, so thats why i made this topic.

Hellraiser

I got anon hate on tumblr
emotion_kirakira

Conservative Vampire

10,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
ummm how about Gaia? You don't agree with someone here, they stalk you and send pms.
I had one friend on here who had a problem because one guy started screwing with her youtube.
Misty Moonsilver
ummm how about Gaia? You don't agree with someone here, they stalk you and send pms.
I had one friend on here who had a problem because one guy started screwing with her youtube.

ha i didint count gaia, because people here can just be plain annoying, the worst they can due is spam your inbox full of PM's
most of the people who direct those commercials and run those anti cyber bullying campaigns don't really know how the internet works..

Greedy Grabber

You actually buy into the cyberbullying bullshit?

People actually take this s**t seriously?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Komitkid's Wife

When I was 16 I went through a really nasty break up with this girl who was much older than me. I dated her when I was 15. She literally knew everyone in my town.. plus in other cities. She had like over 3000 people on myspace back then and knew the majority of them IRL.

Anyway.. She was a cheater and ******** with my head allot. She cheated on me like over 11 times. Would always try to change and mold me into what she wanted me to be.. I loved her and when i accused her of cheating she would make me think i'm crazy... which actually drove me a bit crazy because something was going on.. i was just convinced there was something wrong with me.

anyway. when we would fight she would always post blogs about it on myspace. So her 3000+ friends could see it. She would always make me out to seem the bad person. Her friends thought i was crazy, would judge me.. idk. It was a very hard time i went through.. because some of the people i was going to for help were the ones my girlfriend cheated on me with ..

But anyway.. the whole town didn't like me for a GOOD minute. And I still sometimes run into some of the people who had a really bad judgement of me because of that.

They don't know the whole truth. so. that is a long story short for that one.

I haven't really been cyber bullied allot.

However in highschool i was the kid who was picked on. I didn't have the best clothing and i wasn't as pretty also being quite i was a target.

That did make me really sad as a teenager.

However karma bit some of those people in the a**. Because now the guy i had a huuuuuuuuuge crush on... that always picked on me because i wasn't good enough for him, is now ugly.. and on my d**k constantly trying to date me now. lol

Cutie-Pie

People attempted to cyber bully me, but didn't expect me to confront them about it the next day at school. they backed off instantly. the ******** pussies. mad

Cutie-Pie

Explosive Nads
You actually buy into the cyberbullying bullshit?

People actually take this s**t seriously?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
They do. sad

7,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
Misty Moonsilver

I'm pretty sure people only do that to you, becuase you slut shame any woman who actually has had sex with more then one person.
Just saying. neutral
bad-boi-kris
I have been cyber bullied so much that I went bad.

DIS MAH *****, DIS MAH REEL TALK CYBAH BULLIED *****.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff