Welcome to Gaia! ::

i got quite misty-eyed over the episode of FRIENDS where Chandler proposes to Monica and she says yes. heart
Hell yeah I have! lol I'm such a wimp

I cried on Buffy when Angel died
Cried on the episode depicted in my signature
Cried when Spike died
And I've definatley cried some other times during Buffy.... redface

I've cried during other shows too.
I bawled over the OC when marrisa died sad
Only one time.
on CSI when Nick stokes almost died. one of the season finales, forgot which season.
It wasn't a show, it was when the whole funimation channel stopped showing on my tv.
That made me cry.
A bunch of the new Doctor Who episodes have made me cry.
I cried at the news while watching animal cruelty.
I cry during most shows
It's very awkward to watch tv with me.
Every time I watch Scrubs, it's an episode with a sad ending, or someone dies. Dx
I always cry, but then I end up laughing when J.D. does something stupid.

I also cried on the show Oban Star-Racers on Jetix when the last episode came on. ;~;
I don't cry much when I watch TV but there have been a few episodes of Scrubs that have done it for me. The My Lunch Episode- all three of the transplant patients die from rabies infected organs, even the one who could have waited for another organ. Dr. Cox looses it and I always cry. Then there are the 2 episodes with Jordan's brother Ben. Oh my god, they make me bawl. Especially when Ben says to JD, "Come on JD, you know this isn't real." and we find out that JD had made up Ben being OK in his head so he would have to deal with him having leukemia. Then the next episode, Dr. Cox is talking to Ben at the end and JD asks him, "Where do you think we are?" and Dr. Cox realizes that he is at Ben's funeral and not Jack's birthday party.
I still watch Arthur :'D
On topic: I was watching this Chinese movie a few years ago. It was about a girl who wanted to go to university, but her family couldn't afford education. I don't remember, but I think it was her mother who died of cancer, and it made me cry. emo
Lol, I cried when Sakaki finally got her kitty in Azumanga...

Paradise Kiss makes my cry EVERYTIME at the end..... EVERY TIME gonk
EverybodysFooled
I cry during most shows
It's very awkward to watch tv with me.

Me too! lol.
Especially during movies, or anime.
I STILL can't watch The Lion King without crying for Mufasa.
<3333
I was never overly emotional during movies before but then I got pregnant and that all changed. stressed Even now when I'm not pregnant anymore I still get teary eyed during certain shows like Grey's Anatomy. xd
I cried when baby Grace died in Hollyoaks.
Actually, loads of really lame stuff makes me cry. I'm pathetic.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff