Welcome to Gaia! ::

how do i no if a guy has a crush on me? plz help. any tips?

He'll say, "I like you."
Right now I have a crush on somebody, but we only just talked today (we've talked in the past, just nothing more than "what's up" wink so it's pretty much impossible for me to tell if he likes me... In time, however, I'll know, and so will you.
You will know when he hangs out with you, talk to you and flirt, stuff like that ^ ^
You'd probably know if he starts flirting with you... mrgreen
xXxAkiko-HarunoxXx

flirting doesnt mean u like someone, i flirt w/ a lot of guys. and sometimes u think they r flirting, but they are really just talkin 2 u!
A lot of guys flirt... But there are some things they do when they're not deliberately flirting... Here's a 10 minute lesson in beginner body language! ^-^

Eyes - Big fat pupils! (Harder to tell if his eyes are dark)... You'll find his gaze every now and then wanders to your lips when you're maintaining eye contact.... It'll be really quick, so it's hard to watch out for...

Chest and shoulders - His shoulders will be pushed back and his chest puffed out... Or they'll be leaning in and facing you... The facing you bit is more important.

Arms and hands - Are his hands open, with lots of gesturing... The more relaxed his hands look, the more relaxed he is with you... If his arms are crossed he's either cold or defensive... If his thumbs are looped through his pockets or belt-holder things, then he's showing you he basically finds you sexually attractive... (Although if he's teen aged, he's probably always thinking this when he sees... Anything!)

Feet - The feet are most interesting because even if he's thinking about his body language around you, he won't think to adjust his feet. If they're pointing towards you, or in a sort of V shape facing you, then he's interested. If one foot is pointing away, while the other is pointing towards you, he's thinking about leaving. If they're both pointed away his mind is somewhere else, completely!

Mirroring - A genious way to see how much of a rappor you have with someone... Basically, if two people are on the same "wavelength", they will mimic eachothers movements, subconciously, without realising... The movements are subtle but obvious once you know they're there... Watch two best friends or a really good couple and you'll soon notice it. And you can test it... Here's something I did with a guy a while ago... We both liked eachother a lot:

We were both sitting on the floor against a wall, with our legs stretched out, talking normally...
I tilted my head back and put my hands together near my chin (I do this often for some reason)... Moments later I noticed he leant his head back and rested one hand on the back of his neck.
I was amused by his mirroring and decided to play around.
I raised one leg slightly so it was in a ^ shape... Moments later, he did exactly the same thing, but with the opposite leg (so it was just like a mirror).
I then gestured something and rested my hands on the floor by my sides... Soon after his hands were on the floor at his sides.

I kept this game up for ages... Feeling more and more amused at the things he was mimicing... And he didn't even realise what he was doing... He just felt so comfortable with me that his body naturally wanted to be similar to mine...

It's a very useful skill to understand and use... But it takes a bit of practice to notice, as it's subtle... As far as I can tell, it doesn't work if you mirror someone else... As it will look quite unnatural and just as if you're copying them... Which is kinda creepy...

But it's a good test of friendship...

Good luck to you! And remember, if you think he likes you, you're probably right! The human brain is very clever and notices stuff you didn't even realised you noticed, hence why body language is so important... And why my extensive knowledge of it can sometimes confuse and disrupt my thought pattern when in a social situation... It's so weird to notice something small and then overthink what that small gesture, facial expression etc could mean in relation to what was just said, or what they might be thinking... Or maybe he just had an itchy cheek!!!

I JUST DON'T KNOW!!! O___O

Back to the real point... If you think he likes you and you like him, go for it! He might say no... But it's actually quite exciting to be rejected... And it feels far better than regret of not acting sooner... ^^
hard yo know, but you will, the way he talks, the way he smiles, just pay attention. biggrin
kiwigrl7
xXxAkiko-HarunoxXx

flirting doesnt mean u like someone, i flirt w/ a lot of guys. and sometimes u think they r flirting, but they are really just talkin 2 u!

so true! flirting is often misunderstood as saying that u like some one, wen really u r just bored or its ur way of talking 2 a guy
flirts with you
if he acts differently than how he usually acts towards other people, so it's diferent for everyone. ninja
hmmmmm if he acts weird around you then probaally he likes u! blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh
fayebelly
A lot of guys flirt... But there are some things they do when they're not deliberately flirting... Here's a 10 minute lesson in beginner body language! ^-^

Eyes - Big fat pupils! (Harder to tell if his eyes are dark)... You'll find his gaze every now and then wanders to your lips when you're maintaining eye contact.... It'll be really quick, so it's hard to watch out for...

Chest and shoulders - His shoulders will be pushed back and his chest puffed out... Or they'll be leaning in and facing you... The facing you bit is more important.

Arms and hands - Are his hands open, with lots of gesturing... The more relaxed his hands look, the more relaxed he is with you... If his arms are crossed he's either cold or defensive... If his thumbs are looped through his pockets or belt-holder things, then he's showing you he basically finds you sexually attractive... (Although if he's teen aged, he's probably always thinking this when he sees... Anything!)

Feet - The feet are most interesting because even if he's thinking about his body language around you, he won't think to adjust his feet. If they're pointing towards you, or in a sort of V shape facing you, then he's interested. If one foot is pointing away, while the other is pointing towards you, he's thinking about leaving. If they're both pointed away his mind is somewhere else, completely!

Mirroring - A genious way to see how much of a rappor you have with someone... Basically, if two people are on the same "wavelength", they will mimic eachothers movements, subconciously, without realising... The movements are subtle but obvious once you know they're there... Watch two best friends or a really good couple and you'll soon notice it. And you can test it... Here's something I did with a guy a while ago... We both liked eachother a lot:

We were both sitting on the floor against a wall, with our legs stretched out, talking normally...
I tilted my head back and put my hands together near my chin (I do this often for some reason)... Moments later I noticed he leant his head back and rested one hand on the back of his neck.
I was amused by his mirroring and decided to play around.
I raised one leg slightly so it was in a ^ shape... Moments later, he did exactly the same thing, but with the opposite leg (so it was just like a mirror).
I then gestured something and rested my hands on the floor by my sides... Soon after his hands were on the floor at his sides.

I kept this game up for ages... Feeling more and more amused at the things he was mimicing... And he didn't even realise what he was doing... He just felt so comfortable with me that his body naturally wanted to be similar to mine...

It's a very useful skill to understand and use... But it takes a bit of practice to notice, as it's subtle... As far as I can tell, it doesn't work if you mirror someone else... As it will look quite unnatural and just as if you're copying them... Which is kinda creepy...

But it's a good test of friendship...

Good luck to you! And remember, if you think he likes you, you're probably right! The human brain is very clever and notices stuff you didn't even realised you noticed, hence why body language is so important... And why my extensive knowledge of it can sometimes confuse and disrupt my thought pattern when in a social situation... It's so weird to notice something small and then overthink what that small gesture, facial expression etc could mean in relation to what was just said, or what they might be thinking... Or maybe he just had an itchy cheek!!!

I JUST DON'T KNOW!!! O___O

Back to the real point... If you think he likes you and you like him, go for it! He might say no... But it's actually quite exciting to be rejected... And it feels far better than regret of not acting sooner... ^^

thank u soooooooooooooooooooooooo much...................that helps A LOT!
well if u like him to than just go up to him and tell him u like him and he'll say something back

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff