Welcome to Gaia! ::

Clever Student

14,100 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
How long should you know someone before you tell them you like them?

I have known this guy for a couple months now and we have hung out a bit. Damn I have the biggest crush on him heart but I am having trouble when is the right time

what do you think?

Destitute Smoker

3,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Wall Street 200
ideally you jump right in first conversation and let them know you're interested so no one wastes their time and one of you can explain "well i'm interested only as a friend to you so can we move down that path instead?" ok all good.

but for you since the time has waned on i think you can go ahead and tell him. but this way the stakes are higher since you're already friends and you run the risk of making him uncomfortable. big risk big reward get what i mean

edit: or you can just look at his lips a lot when he talks and try to kiss him, see how receptive he is to that.

Invisible Lunatic

Go for it, dude.

wink

Hygienic Wolf

Tell them as soon as you start feeling it, to him/her it isn't going to matter if you leave it one week or one month.

Clever Student

14,100 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Valebat
Tell them as soon as you start feeling it, to him/her it isn't going to matter if you leave it one week or one month.

OK! im so nervous but im going to tell him next time we hang out

How long should you know someone before you tell them you like them?

-Well, I always knew the person before developing a crush. I haven't developed any crushes during the last 5 years, and I am with someone I had a crush on since I was sixteen, which I am 24 now. Kind of makes the point moot. xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff