Welcome to Gaia! ::

What crunchy things are you looking to get more into in 2013?

Eating healthier 0.465 46.5% [ 93 ]
Buying local 0.045 4.5% [ 9 ]
Recycling 0.045 4.5% [ 9 ]
Using less fossil fuels 0.045 4.5% [ 9 ]
DIY & upcyling 0.21 21.0% [ 42 ]
Activism 0.08 8.0% [ 16 ]
Other stuff (post your alternatives!) 0.11 11.0% [ 22 ]
Total Votes:[ 200 ]

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

So did taxes because I realized since I'm still a dependent...they can't even use my school information.
I THINK I'll have enough to pay back school plus a tiny bit extra. Not much though. Whatevs as long as I can pay back school and not have that on my mind anymore.

Sparkly Wench

Dude, that's just crazy!~

Our tax return should be decent this year!
I don't make much, the boyfriend hasn't worked since early August, and he's been in school since the end of August.
Sooo yeah. We have a lot of stuff to claim and it should make it so we get everything back.
If not then next year will be good since he's probably not going to have a job until April and I start school in September. XD

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

Next year should be good. But because I'm not 24 I'm still a dependent so my mom claims all my school stuff. Also not working as much this year meant not as much money was taken out of my checks. I only have $530 something taken out for taxes the whole year and I got all of it back. But then paying turbo tax to do my taxes cost me $90 emo

Sparkly Wench

That's insane that you are considered a dependent still!
I could see it if you were still living under her roof but you aren't. XD

I have no idea what program the boyfriend uses. It gets the job done though and cheaper/quicker than h&r block. lol

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

Yup. It pisses me off.
In America you are considered a dependent until you turn 24, have a kid, join the military, or get married. As if those things mean you can provide for yourself but you know..actually providing for yourself doesn't mean s**t!
That's the reason I'm in as much debt as I am. I can't get grants because my mom has too much money. If I were independent I would get grants because I only made $11k last year. It's totally unfair.
I haven't been claimed on anyone's taxes since I actually lived at home. o.o

Hilarious Gawker

5,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Regular 100
My grandpa claimed both of us the year Toby was born because I had moved home until he was born, I actually think he claimed me for the years that I had moved out too, which is shitty but I guess he figured so long as no one else was claiming me it was okay for him to.
R's letter from the state return came in the mail yesterday. The University that settled all of his debts took $50 out of the return. If they eat up the federal there is gonna be a fight.
Joe claimed me last year because we were moved out and I had no job and such. This year we're married, so. And before I was 18 my mom and dad took turns claiming me.

Uggggghhh I had so much I wanted to do today but it's rainy and gross outside. And I am having period cramps from hell. X_X;
So I'm back, and its ALL you guy's fault. Just so you know. heart
Dust.And.Echoes.

But we love you. heart And I love your avi's hair...item or haircut?

Shirtless Informer

Frau Holda
Dust.And.Echoes.

haircut it was randomly thrown in on like the second to last page. I think. I love you guys too!
Dust.And.Echoes.
Frau Holda
Dust.And.Echoes.

haircut it was randomly thrown in on like the second to last page. I think. I love you guys too!

I FINALLY found it!!! I hate how the salon thing is set up. Too much stuff to look through. emotion_donotwant

Charitable Giver

xoxoxoxo
yum_cupcake S-U-G-A-R...
Jump into your racing car

gaia_gaiagold I have a love/hate relationship with anesthesia. It put me under so fast which was great because I was in excruciating pain from the 'prep' that they did to me, but I woke up right in the middle of one of the procedures and holy crap that was painful and trippy. gaia_gaiagold

and say SUGAR RUSH!
SUGAR RUSH yum_cupcake
xoxoxoxo

Shirtless Informer

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items