Welcome to Gaia! ::

What crunchy things are you looking to get more into in 2013?

Eating healthier 0.465 46.5% [ 93 ]
Buying local 0.045 4.5% [ 9 ]
Recycling 0.045 4.5% [ 9 ]
Using less fossil fuels 0.045 4.5% [ 9 ]
DIY & upcyling 0.21 21.0% [ 42 ]
Activism 0.08 8.0% [ 16 ]
Other stuff (post your alternatives!) 0.11 11.0% [ 22 ]
Total Votes:[ 200 ]

User Image

Back from dinner! Yay BBQ!

Panties - I'm curious, what inspired you to relactate? Not trying to be snarky, but the way...just curious. I think it's awesome that you're trying!

Rayne - Aw....boo on the stupid swings. We used to get a lot of teens that would mess up stuff in my parent's neighborhood...they'd set the picnic tables on fire and such. eek Anyway, Dani doesn't like swings for whatever reason...but she LOOOOVES to slide!

Kalinka - Engorgement does suck. Dani will have a day or two where she isn't interested in nursing...but it usually doesn't last long. If it gets really bad jump in a hot shower so some milk can drain off.

User Image
I remember the first time Adara slept through the night, man, the next morning, i was FULL and in PAIN rofl My top was drenched as were my sheets rofl
User Image

Dani was a night-sleeper....she didn't nap much during the day, but she'd be out for 8 to 10 hours at night from pretty early on. Anyway, I would be soooooo full in the morning. That's usually when I'd pump because it didn't take much to get the milk going. After a few months my supply got itself regulated a bit and it hasn't happened much since.

User Image

Sparkly Gekko

I miss sleeping at night..
User Image

You'll get there eventually!

User Image

Sparkly Gekko

She goes to bed at like..5 am..no lie. Ugh..haha.
User Image

eek OMG! You poor thing! Dani used to go to bed after 2 a lot of nights....so I started getting her up a little earlier each day and now she's back to being asleep by 11 or 12.

User Image
JennyHarper
Mr Ransom 2
I am obviously not a nursing mother, but I do have a son and my wife does breastfeed him, and my second son will be breastfed as well. Btw I am Tyler for those who don't know me.

BABY IN PICTURE!!!! Sorry...that kid is gorgeous. Congrats, how far is she along?

thank you

and he is due on May 23
SpiderMum
User Image

Rayne - Is it too hot to put him in long sleeves? That might keep him from getting rug burn while he's learning to crawl.

Ransom - Hello! Supportive fathers are welcome too! mrgreen How is your wife doing with taking care of Will and being preggers? Is she going to tandem nurse when the new baby gets here?

hey and thanks, she is doing really well and yes she is planning to tandem nurse, I just hope she can

Sparkly Gekko

Yep..5 am..she's asleep at the moment, but that will last for like an hour..tops.
User Image

Ransom - I'm sure she can do it! 3nodding

Kalinka - What time does she get up for the day? Dani is getting at that point I need to get her down for the night....she has been really grouchy. crying I'm so tired of the whining!

User Image

Sparkly Gekko

She gets up between 12 and 3...

Hi Ransom!
User Image

I hope you stay in bed that long too!

Dani has been getting up at 9am or before lately....I. HATE. IT.

User Image

Sparkly Gekko

Believe me I am...xD
If we end up pregnant again, I plan to tandem nurse.
Hopefully that would work out.

I can only imagine how support will be with that around here then.
><

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces