Welcome to Gaia! ::

What crunchy things are you looking to get more into in 2013?

Eating healthier 0.465 46.5% [ 93 ]
Buying local 0.045 4.5% [ 9 ]
Recycling 0.045 4.5% [ 9 ]
Using less fossil fuels 0.045 4.5% [ 9 ]
DIY & upcyling 0.21 21.0% [ 42 ]
Activism 0.08 8.0% [ 16 ]
Other stuff (post your alternatives!) 0.11 11.0% [ 22 ]
Total Votes:[ 200 ]

"Women do not have to sacrifice personhood if they are mothers.
They do not have to sacrifice motherhood in order to be persons...

Mia - Put him back on the boob. Your body is continually making milk and you'll keep having let-downs as he feeds. 3nodding

...Liberation was meant to expand women's opportunities, not to limit them. The self-esteem
that has been found in new pursuits can also be found in mothering.”

-Elaine Heffner

Hilarious Lunatic

9,425 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Brooke: I KNOW! It would be super cute. Or he could be Snoopy and his little girlfran should be woodstock! Now that would be epic!

Sparkly Gekko

Haha, then Rayne could be an amazing photo edit! Emlyn was Marie from the Aristocats for her first Halloween.

User Image

She is SO cuuuute. <3

Sparkly Gekko

Miki: Thanks~I think she's pretty great myselff actually, haha.

I'm sewing. ninja

...Liberation was meant to expand women's opportunities, not to limit them. The self-esteem

-Elaine Heffner
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

▽▽▽

Declan has been on the boob all day! He's a hungry little booger...

△△△

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sparkly Gekko

Ohhh sounds fun..what ya sewing?

Baby quilt for Aaron's friend's baby that was born on the 30th. 3nodding That's what that fabric was for that I posted pictures of.

-Elaine Heffner

Sparkly Gekko

That fabric is gonna make a really cute quilt! Can't wait to see the finished product!
tehbitchzors: Growth spurt maybe?

Hilarious Lunatic

9,425 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
BROOKE! That is one of the cutest things I have ever seen! My niece was Toadette for her first halloween and my sister Moo was Princess Peach. Last year Cassie was a Penguin. This year my sister has no idea what she is going to be. They (Moo and her bf Jose) have decided that every other year they will switch on who picks what Cassie is until she is old enough to pick. Jose likes store bought costumes and Moo makes all hers. So the first year Cassie's costume was made by Moo. Last year Jose took Cassie to a party place and let her pick whatever she wanted. This year Moo is making her one, but she may get a bought one anyways cause the one Moo makes maybe used for the anime convention this year.

We took Cassie to the NYCC last year and she was SO FREAKING HAPPY. That kid is an attention whore already! Everyone thought her and Moo were SO CUTE dressed as Peach and Toadette. I was Death of the endless and Harley Quinn so... This year I can't go. crying Zach won't be big enough. But Scott wants to dress up as Luke Skywalker and put Zach on his back wearing a Yoda hat so it looks like that scene in Return of the Jedi (I think it was that one) were Luke is carrying Yoda on his back through the swamp as he trains.

Kalinka: She seems to be! =]
=]]
I'm thinking something simple for her this year, considering she probably wont know whats going on anyways. xD

Sparkly Gekko

Lean: I adore the Peach and Toadette idea that is adorable. The yoda thing would be funny <3. And cute!

Miki: Emlyn's costume was just a little zip up suit from Wal-mart..cost like 8 bucks...

Okay! Thanks! =]]
I'll look into what they have for 1 year olds when that time comes around. =D

Sparkly Gekko

Bleh..whiny baby is whiny..haha..

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items