Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yeah, me and my girlfriend broke up last week, I had really been in love with her, but she didn't feel the same for me, so the last week I've hacked, and just ******** with her and her new boyfriend, but I relize, I still love her, but i wan't to make my self hate her.
There's only one way to settle this.
Kill the b***h!
JK VATO
your best bet is just to try your hardest to move on. if you can't find anybody and she loses the new boytoy and thus an opportunity is available, move in. just apologize for your reaction (if she knows about the whole messing with her and her then bf) and tell her you still care about her and if she would at least consider being friends. if she's an understanding person she'll agree. then just try to build on it from there. try to prove to her that you still genuinely care and you're willing to watch out for her. (not like stalking! lol) just be nice to her. wink
Oh yeah you got to kill the boyfriend too.
JK VATO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hating her isn't going to do anything. You're never going to move past the issue if you think about her in anyway. Best thing for you to do is just stay away as best you can, delete her number, and so on. Erase her from you life as best you can.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff