Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Ladykiller

I pretty much made it my life goal to find the hottest guy and marry him, so I think our honeymoon phase is permanent. It's been almost ten years.

But no, we don't act romantic around other people. Especially when a friend's over, that sounds rude.

Chatty Codger

6,775 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Anxious Gekko

gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star

super cutesy couples should be spayed and neutered.

gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star

Obsessive Shoujo

18,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Cool Cat 500
seems cute and nah not really
These types of mannerisms causes me second hand embarrassment and make me very uncomfortable burning_eyes

Questionable Prophet

11,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
Nope. Nope nope nope.

Totally annoying.

We'll hold hands when we walk sometimes, but seriously, pda just grosses me out, like what are you trying to prove? Stop.

And people who do real life anime s**t especially annoy me.

Fashionable Citizen

8,925 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Forum Junior 100
I've never been in a relationship like that.
Memetic Sexgod
"Oooh, look at how in love we are, look at us trying to drown you in syrup by s**t we saw in animu, U JELLY YET"
How old are these people anyway?

17 and 18 lol

Lunatic

7,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Inb4 someone claims you to be jelly. That's how LD works.
I don't think that qualifies as acting like being in an anime since I've seen plenty of couples act like that.

I find stuff like that more annoying than anything. It's fine to be affectionate, but excessive PDA irritates me.

Explorer

aegyo?
and idk about that relationship. maybe just don't hang out with them.

8,575 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
My s.o and I act all lovey dovey in private, but not really in public.
Except for the occasional hug, kiss, or slap (we "play slap" usually on the cheek of the face) we mostly act like we're really good friends around people..
Like, you can tell we're in love, but we don't rub people's faces in it.
That's obnoxious.

Honestly, a lot of my old coworkers and friends are always commenting on how they want a relationship like mine and sometimes that gets on my nerves since they say that nearly every time they see us.

stressed
If they show that much PDA I'm guessing they're in highschool still
Idk I think the amount of PDA shows the maturity in a relationship so their level is low.

Dangerous Regular

8,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
Having been single up until meeting my boyfriend, I got annoyed by PDA somewhat easily. I try to respect others in the way I wanted to be, and try to limit it. My boyfriend doesn't really care, especially when it's around just his friends. They're pretty open with each other and don't care if his hand is under my shirt and full on groping me.

As for other stuff, our pet name we use for each other is 'panda' and 'nommies' . I don't know how it happened, just did and seemed fitting for us.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff