Welcome to Gaia! ::

Country Vs. City

The city! <3 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
The countryyyy <3 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
The beach<33 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
The suburbs!<3 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 0 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

I've lived in both,but the small town feel is for me.
I live in the North now,and I really hate it.
I'm so polite and so many aren't.
talk2hand

Wealthy Informer

2,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
I live in a big town and my fiancé lives in a village of a city (Canterbury in England).

I love the country because, especially where my fiancé lives, it's such a beautiful village with houses 400 years old and the scenery is just beautiful. The air is cleaner and at night you can see all the stars!!

Then again I do love living in a town. It has everything I need with just a 20 minutes walk or a bus journey away. My town has a hospital, secondary schools, bus services which go to other towns, a shopping centre, a college, a university (only do art courses but still) and so on. Even better, my town has two beaches!!!!

So I can't chose really, I'm lucky though because half the week I live in my town then the rest of the week I'm in a village.
Ive allways lived in a big city, or near one..

For me, i think the best is to live near one, like.. 10mins near.
haha, yeah!

Farm, nevir! id die.

Distinct Seeker

I live on the country side, but not on a farm. Just a regular house. I love it, but it gets so quite at times.
I prefer living in the city, although it's tiresome. But at least it's not boring.
I also like the countryside, but I couldn't imagine myself living there for months or so...
I've lived in a city for all of my life, the thought of living in the country
is quite wierd. Empty...
country why? if u live in my negibor u can see why

i just don't wanna to live by people who never follow the rules or get away with murders
i dont' want to raise my future chidlren in that kind of enviorment and explaning why this guy chose to live in this way or gosh
i love the city. i don't think i could even survive elsewhere.
ninja

Hmm...I have mixed feelings on this...

I grew up in the country, love the outdoors...the mountains, the ocean, the back country...

BUT, I love the dynamic city atmosphere, the passion, the fast pace....

So can I vote for both? In moderation?

Dangerous Raider

I'm a rural girl at heart.
I grew up in the country, so I've never been comfortable in the city.
I love the simply dynamics of the outdoors.

The city is just too stressful for me.
live in the suburbs its 1/2 and 1/2. sweatdrop
I adore both, but I'd rather live in the city. It's much more...suiting for me. I'd live in the country if I could, but I'd have to live with someone I can stand (I can't stand living with most people), because it would be so isolated. Which is a problem, because I'm a pretty social person.

What would be really nice, is living in the country, but only a couple of hours away from a big city. I could do that.

5,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I live in a sub-urban place that used to be counrty-like, but now it's growing..but I'd like to live in a city. I like the sounds of the city and stuff, but I have a fear of tall buildings, but I can always get used to them..
city all the way.

I live in a megalopolis. aka phoenix metropolitan area between tempe and mesa.
I have a gf who lives in dayton texas, a really really small town.

from what I've heard, people in small towns are overcritical, bored, stupid (some), and pay too much for things.

I couldnt live without craigslist and the many thrift stores where I live... I love the variety of things and how everyone's very nice to you.

all hail arizona.
Yoshi 48
I live in a sub-urban place that used to be counrty-like, but now it's growing..but I'd like to live in a city. I like the sounds of the city and stuff, but I have a fear of tall buildings, but I can always get used to them..

XP where I live there arent alot of tall buildings...

the whole lot of our "city" is a mishmash of long wide stretching buildings....
you dont need tall buildings to have a city.

in fact, those are the old fashioned places. they have no plants and remind me of slow decay... .. (which I actually like)
o.O;;; when you look at phoenix, there's plants EVERYWHERE. lol, and you look off towards the opposite side, it's a desolate desert.

it's funny.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces