Welcome to Gaia! ::

Just get glasses since they're smexier 3nodding

If you mean colored contacts then those are cool xp
i got them last year when i was 12
at first it felt like having an eyelash in your eye
(watch out for them on the lense cos then it does hurt)
the worst thing about them even at the beginning is taking them out
cos then you get a sudden rush of air on your eye
still doesn't hurt though
nothing to worry about 3nodding
Don't worry, when I first put mine in I couldn't tell that they were there. I looked around the room like a freak thinking I dropped them. Of course then I realized I could see, so they must be in. The "solution" you put your contacts in, is saline. And saline is basically your tears. So the contacts lens is coated with your tears. So when you put them in it doesn't hurt.

O.G. Gaian

26,090 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
They just take time to get used to :3
Mine are regular clear contacts (not colored) so you can see my regular normal eye color ^_^
I got contacts 5 months ago, at first they're sort of hard to get in, but eventually you'll get the hang of it. They dont even hurt once they're in. I dont even feel mine anymore. (:

5,250 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
I got mine about six months ago. I really like them, but it took me a half hour at the optometrist's trying to put one lens in! When I finally did I thought I had dropped the lens but it was actually in my eye.

Tip: Find someone that has contacts and have them teach you how to put them in and out. (maybe the next day after getting your contacts)
Don't worry about them! They're great. They don't hurt at all. Better then glasses. Just try not to worry and they wont hurt at all. You wont even feel them
I wear contacts, and switching from glasses to contacts was one of the best things i ever did for myself ^_^

its scary to touch your eyeball at first, but once you get the hang of it, you can pop em in and out really fast
I have contacts. I got them when I was around 16. I couldn't get them in my eyes at first -- it took my forever to figure it out. It's easier once you've worn them for a while, though.

The only bad thing about them is that they tend to dry out if I leave them in too long or read with them in.
They take practice, it took me like, an hour to learn how to get them in and out.

They feel weird at first, and you wear them for a couple hours each day, adding more hours each day to get your eyes used to them

I don't feel them at all any more, andI wear mine twelve or more hours (which is a bad idea)

The only problem is if they get dry I get headaches, then you just put some drops it.
I got mine over half a decade ago, when I was in middle school. They irritate at first, but you get used to them quickly.

At first, I had soft lenses, but now I'm wearing gas permeables because they are supposed to stop your vision from getting worse. I prefer gas permeables, but they are slightly more irritating at first, and you have to take good care of them. Take good care of any contacts you get- it can get nasty if you don't.
User Image
I wear coloured contacts, they dont hurt at all, except that
i cant wear them without someone's help xD
But taking it off is easier for me.
User ImageUser Image
so i reallly want contacts but iom nervous about how they would feel. im also nervous about getting to the eye doctor, and i suddenly freak out or change my mind bcuz im acually about to get them. thats whT happened when i got my ears pierced a while back. but so i want to know: do you wear contacts? what age did u get urs? and did it feel really weird or where you nervous when u first got them?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff