Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why the ******** does it matter that I'm not black?! Like seriously, I don't get it. Are you racist or something?
Whenever I tell you you're beautiful, you say I'm lying, but when anyone else says it, you're flattered. Do their opinions really matter more than mine?
Whatever happens, I will always love you, and I know that you will always love me back. We've made it through hell and back. Most people will never have to endure the crap we've been through in the past couple months in their entire lives.
Despite of everything, you will be the most gorgeous bride ever to grace this planet. heart
I'm upset that your letting your ex get back into your life, and that she's constantly texting you. If it was me in contact with my ex it'd be a different story, I wouldn't do that to you or to us though. Exes should stay in the past.

Prismatic Unicorn

76,950 Points
  • Fairy bread fancier 500
  • Just A Regular User 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
I hope that you can see that I'm really happy with the choice I made even though I cry a lot. The change has been hard, and feeling sick all the time makes it harder. I want to be a better wife to you. I want to help provide for us, I want to be able to make our house a happy home.

You are the most amazing, caring, sweet, beautiful man I know. Every day I'm amazed at the privilege of being married to my best friend.

Salty Sex Symbol

User Image

There's not much to say but after four years and all of the quirks, the issues, the hangups and the fights - I can still look at you and feel the passion, love, longing and safety I've always dreamed about years before we were together; You're still my crush and will always be my forever. Nothing is worth you not being in my life. I love you.

Salty Raider

16,175 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Trader 100
I don't want your p***s. But I'm pregnant, so wait a week. dramallama
I also wish I could tell you how much you actually do for me, I'm sooo grateful ><; You know I can't walk up and down the stairs a bunch and you do it all the time to do things for me. <3

Witty Sweetheart

8,550 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Medalist 100
I had a dream last night that I made out with your brother. It creeped me out gonk
After 8 years I've grown up and you haven't, I'm looking around for a replacement but there's no one better. Bored and sick of you.
ITT we are passive-aggressive as ********.

Moonlight Hunter

I...I hate this situation that we're in. I hate that we've loved each other for two years but you've been with her for four and I've been with him for two. I hate that it feels like we're magnets being pulled toward each other but we can never be together. I hate that whenever I see you I just want to hold you and kiss you and never let you go. I hate that I want to make you mine, but I respect and like her too much to ask you to leave her.

But I love you. I love those those few moments that we steal all to ourselves when I can hold you and kiss you and pretend you're mine. I love when you hold my hand or play with my hair (even though it feels demeaning when you ruffle it). I love when you look at me with that knowing gleam in your eyes and that smirk on your face. I love that you know exactly how to push my buttons. I love our inside jokes and when we stay up late talking.

I love you so much, but I hate that you love her too.

Benevolent Lunatic

7,850 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Angry dino mule
Ever since you left I miss you like ******** crazy I don't think I can live without you and I want a future with you but at the same time I can't see myself with you at all :/

Holy s**t, I'm in the same exact situation!
Stop pretending to be so "wacky" and "random"! Jesus christ it's ******** annoying.
I love you more than life itself. I would sacrifice everything that I am to be with you until the end of time. You've given me your love and affection even with a scarred past of awful relationships. I cry, I get angry, I worry to the point of paranoia, and yet you still hold me tight every night, telling me that you love me and want to spend the rest of your life with me. You have given me light where there was none, a chance to love and a chance to be loved. You kiss my lips and look into my eyes and mean those three little words that influence so much.

I die a little inside every time I see you cry, knowing that I've made you cry...I wish I could take back the words I said to cause your tears. I know your past hasn't been pretty, and I don't ever want to make you suffer through another heartbreak again. I will never go anywhere without you my dearest.

Benevolent Lunatic

7,850 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
[ Sally ]
you are the most horrible person I have ever met. You've emotionally abused me, cheated, put other girls before me, and emotionally scarred me for 3 years. You keep me down low, in my weakest state, knowing I won't be strong enough to handle being alone.

Guess what. I'm stronger than you think, and I'm walking away.

Do it! Show that b*****d that you don't need him! He needs you!

Benevolent Lunatic

7,850 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Koijika
I love you more than life itself. I would sacrifice everything that I am to be with you until the end of time. You've given me your love and affection even with a scarred past of awful relationships. I cry, I get angry, I worry to the point of paranoia, and yet you still hold me tight every night, telling me that you love me and want to spend the rest of your life with me. You have given me light where there was none, a chance to love and a chance to be loved. You kiss my lips and look into my eyes and mean those three little words that influence so much.

I die a little inside every time I see you cry, knowing that I've made you cry...I wish I could take back the words I said to cause your tears. I know your past hasn't been pretty, and I don't ever want to make you suffer through another heartbreak again. I will never go anywhere without you my dearest.

I almost cried reading this.

Benevolent Lunatic

7,850 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
The Zodikosis
First ex: You are a waste of space. Human garbage. You also stink constantly and need to learn how to brush your teeth. Get off the drugs and become something useful. You're a pathological liar, you lie about insignificant s**t that doesn't even matter. Seriously, ew.

Second ex: Everyone hates you and thinks you're crazy. I used to swallow my opinion a lot or just straight up lie to you just to keep you happy. Really, I disagreed with you on just about everything, but considering how goddamn argumentative, pigheaded, and violent you are, I just didn't want to bother. I seriously believe you are a future rapist, or a future KKK member, or both. Yes, it IS cheating if you have a fiance on the side that you never tell me about! It's also some major lolz that you call me the slut when you're the one throwing yourself at quite literally anything with a v****a.

Third ex: Fix yo teeth, dude! You could be kinda cute if you weren't a snaggletooth! Stop posting TMI facebook statuses, no one wants to know that you just puked all over your rug. Your photography isn't that good, no I don't really think you could make it as a professional photographer, unless you stop taking done-to-death hipster pictures of the same rusty lock over and over again.

Fourth ex: You are the stereotypical basement dweller. You're fat, and it's not because of your genes, it's because you eat six tons of food every day. No, I don't really like it. You're terrible at oral sex and I didn't have the heart to tell you. Your constant depression and self-pity over stupid s**t is annoying. It's seriously disturbing how weak you are and how as soon as something even remotely bad happens in your life, you completely fall to pieces, you just give up. Seriously, your computer crashing is not a reason to start threatening to kill yourself. You act better than everyone else but you've got no accomplishments to speak of to back your words up. You can barely graduate from community college and yet you claim to be a genius. You're not impressing me by acting like a murderous, hyper-jealous psychopath. Threatening to kill that guy because he momentarily glanced at me from across the hall is not necessary. Pull your s**t together, I act like more of a man than you do. I'm so glad you dumped me because then I'd never have realized how bad you were for me and how I was about to throw away a great future for you. Stupid teenage hormones. That being said, at least you know how to treat a lady, but your niceness is bordering on Nice Guy Syndrome. I hate that you guilt-tripped and manipulated me into get sexually involved so early in the relationship when I had told you explicitly that I wasn't ready. I hate how you isolated me from my friends. The relationship was fantastic up until you left for college, then you became a complete self-entitled douche, and you pretty much admitted you faked through all the good parts. It's nice to know that all the magical moments we shared together were completely forced because you were "just bored" and "needed to be with somebody", absolutely lovely. I would say you are great at romancing a girl, but it was all fake anyway, apparently. Manipulative b*****d. LOL at you for trying to get back with me when you realized none of the college chicks would have you. Also, your new girlfriend is not as hot as me and she looks like an annoying attention whore, sorry.

Fifth Ex: You're a cute nerd. You're a nice guy, but you're about as mature as a ten year old. One little argument over trite s**t nobody remembers is not a reason to break up. This is why the relationship didn't work out. It's good to know that you realize this now. I am glad we are still friends, but just that, friends, and nothing more. Your new girlfriend is a very nice girl and I'm happy for you.

Sixth Ex: You are hot as hell, but your personality is non-existent. Shyness is cute the first couple of weeks, but after three months, no, I don't want to sit in your car for three hours in absolute silence. Also, I don't think you quite understand how French kissing works. I'm sure you're a nice guy, but you need to OPEN UP and TALK SOME MORE. My life is boring too but I still manage to hold a conversation! You turned me off of dating FOB Middle Eastern guys.

Seventh Ex: You're decent-looking, but it was a bad move to get that haircut. You sweat a lot...excessively...unnaturally so. Your accent is annoying. Your sister is a spoiled fat b***h. You're too damn lazy. It's not like you're dumb, you just don't want to try for anything. You could be going great places if you would simply pick your a** up off the couch and attended class once in awhile. You're a hypocrite. Yes, your d**k is small, but it's okay because you give great head. I liked your best friend more than I liked you. You know how to romance someone, but I think that, like with just about everything you do, you just crapped out halfway through because you got lazy. I wish we hadn't gotten sexual so early because it just made the whole relationship feel like one long dragged-out hookup, which is unfortunate because there were some genuinely romantic moments in there.

First hookup: Your dad is hot as s**t, I'd ******** him.

I can't stop laughing! XD

It's good to know that ALL of your past relationships weren't completely s**t. The fifth sounds like he's finally matured a little, and the sixth one may be suffering from a social anxiety disorder. Sounds pretty serious after three months of shyness. :I

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff