Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
I never thought it would end like this. I cant understand why you did this too me and still claim to love me. I can go on forever but i'll cut it short.

Tipsy Ladykiller

I would ******** YOUR BRAINS OUT if you let me.
But, I can wait. You're worth it.
I love you. <3

Friendly Smoker

7,350 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

She's coming back to my small slice of life yet again, yet I fear everything that involves her...
but how can I show you that you've pushed me away?
you're pushing me into her arms... and it scares me... I can't cheat on you, not with her...
but it feels like we're dead to each-other now, that no matter what I try to do, try to say, you push me away.
you keep me as far as you can now, and it breaks my heart, Almost enough to run into her arms...
You know what you're doing too.
So is this a test? to see if I really will run to her arms when stressed?
Because if it is, I'm almost sure I'll fail... I can't keep this up, you see.
I'm sorry.

6,000 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
I hope you make the dude's a hell like you did mine.

I'm sticking to just guys now.

Legals can hit me up whee
I treat you like gold, and you don't even care. Then you just leave without a word. Meh, I was too good for you anyways... stare

6,000 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
Grubilman
I treat you like gold, and you don't even care. Then you just leave without a word. Meh, I was too good for you anyways... stare

hell yeah, that's all i ever felt in my relationship too.
Mr-Sprocket
Grubilman

It's a pretty crappy feeling. But, at least we can never be accused of not giving it our all, right? I'd have done anything to please that girl. But, she just didn't want to be happy, I suppose. gonk

6,000 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
Grubilman
Mr-Sprocket
Grubilman

It's a pretty crappy feeling. But, at least we can never be accused of not giving it our all, right? I'd have done anything to please that girl. But, she just didn't want to be happy, I suppose. gonk

Same here dude. I let mine live under my roof for free and she ends up going to a party and sleeping with like 3 other dudes.

I told her to ******** off. No second chance. No nothing.

Now after a couple months, she's engaged to some dude who used to abuse her (from stories)

It's messed up
I remember a time when I finally summoned the courage to run up and hug you. You hesitated at first, but then you hugged back. You accepted me despite all my flaws. You loved me just as I had always loved you, and a burden that I have lived with for the past few years had finally dissipated like a ponderous weight being lifted from my very soul. I was finally happy.

Then I woke up. It was a dream. It was all a ******** dream, which I can never wake up from.
Mr-Sprocket

Same here dude. I let mine live under my roof for free and she ends up going to a party and sleeping with like 3 other dudes.

Now after a couple months, she's engaged to some dude who used to abuse her (from stories)

It's messed up

People can be funny like that. But, best not to think about the could-have-beens. She's the one that's going to be missing out. Not you. At least that's what I try to believe. LOL!

6,000 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
Fantasyteentitan
I remember a time when I finally summoned the courage to run up and hug you. You hesitated at first, but then you hugged back. You accepted me despite all my flaws. You loved me just as I had always loved you, and a burden that I have lived with for the past few years had finally dissipated like a ponderous weight being lifted from my very soul. I was finally happy.
Then I woke up. It was a dream, it was all a ******** dream, which I can never wake up from.

This reminds me of a couple relationships back...

Though you have something I didn't back then...

A cute kitten to keep you company whee
Mr-Sprocket
Fantasyteentitan
Then I woke up. It was a dream, it was all a ******** dream, which I can never wake up from.

At the moment, I wouldn't mind a horde of infected to keep me company either. 3nodding

6,000 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
Grubilman
Mr-Sprocket

It's messed up

People can be funny like that. But, best not to think about the could-have-beens. She's the one that's going to be missing out. Not you. At least that's what I try to believe. LOL!

Definitely. Right now I'm really not interested in settling down. Just looking for some friends to hang out with on occasion. (I guess that's what they call sex these days)
But yeah, man. Every person I have ever been with I have treated them like a god or goddess only to have it spit back at me.

But yeah. I'm all good. It's been like 6 months now so...

I'm still on the market and I'm optimistic mrgreen
Mr-Sprocket

Definitely. Right now I'm really not interested in settling down. Just looking for some friends to hang out with on occasion. (I guess that's what they call sex these days)
But yeah, man. Every person I have ever been with I have treated them like a god or goddess only to have it spit back at me.

But yeah. I'm all good. It's been like 6 months now so...

I'm still on the market and I'm optimistic mrgreen

Agreed. I am the same way. We're a dying breed, y'know. Not many like us left. sweatdrop

6,000 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
Fantasyteentitan
Mr-Sprocket
Fantasyteentitan

At the moment, I wouldn't mind a horde of infected to keep me company either. 3nodding

Ah see?
We like poking little quips at each other.

lol I don't see you on the boards much here but I like you already biggrin

little brown noser lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff