Welcome to Gaia! ::

Liberal Receiver

It worries me to no end when you wake up screaming, but can't or won't tell me what made you scream. I want to know the best way to comfort you when this happens.
There's things in this life that we will never understand about each other and that needs to be respected. You already know my life expectancy is halved because of a genetic disease passed down from within my bloodline. But I'll be damned if I let you slow me down and complete everything that I've dreamed of since I first thought myself how to read. We only have one life, use your eyes to see this, and start chasing your own dreams instead of chasing behind mine and maybe you might find a better happiness. Our love will always be there, but at this point it should just be understood.

The truth will always hurt, but it's better to let it out into the light than letting it fester in the darkness.

Cultist

"I wish you were here but you're there and there doesn't know how lucky it is"
quote by unknown
I love you so much it's hard to describe. You are the only person who makes me feel like I can achieve something, that I am actually worth something. You are a brilliant father to our children, and im proud to call you my husband. We both have family problems, and sometimes id wish you would let me help you fix them. But im sure you say the same about me, since we are both stubborn. I value your opinion when it comes to me trying to find my long lost relatives, and i know ive done the opposite by actually trying to find them, but id like more support. You've always had a loving family environment, with most of your family still alive today. I have the exact opposite, you know that. Im just not doing it for me, but for the kids, they deserve loving family on both sides. And if i have a chance of finding that, why is it such a bad idea? I know i may get hurt, but i might hurt more not knowing.
Regardless, you've helped me become the person I should be, just by believing in me. I can't thank you enough for that. You mean the world to me, babe.

Rainbow Fatcat

You make me so happy. And I want to make you feel special and loved just like how you make me feel heart

I should go tell him this blaugh

7,750 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
>.< i wish i could say this to you right now but...your'e prob asleep xD
youre like a best friend to me and a lover, i wish i could talk to you more but you work alot and i know i can't see you very often but im glad for the times that i could :3 cuz i miss when you would call me after work or when i would walk over there to see you. youre so beautifullllll o.o and i love your hair no matter how short! xD youre just... yum lol >.< I wish i could kiss and hug you more often :3 i know..that alot of things have happened since we've broken up...somtimes i wonder if you still think about me...cuz i think about you alot..i always wonder if youre okay.....i have no idea how this is going to end...i don't want it to ever end cuz im still in love with you
you are the most horrible person I have ever met. You've emotionally abused me, cheated, put other girls before me, and emotionally scarred me for 3 years. You keep me down low, in my weakest state, knowing I won't be strong enough to handle being alone.

Guess what. I'm stronger than you think, and I'm walking away.
I love you. You know for the past four years, when we were just friends, you were still the biggest priority in my life. You made a lot of my significant others jealous, just as I made a lot of your girlfriends jealous. When we first crossed that line into something more, it felt so amazingly right.. and it still does, a year later. I can't see myself with anyone else, and I know you feel the same.

But I don't feel like you understand me sometimes, nor that you even try to. I know the distance makes it harder, and as time goes on it seems more and more significant. I'm very sad that you aren't coming this summer, and even more sad that you made the decision without me. I know that after just graduating, this job is ideal.. and I would have supported that. What hurt was that you didn't talk to me about it when you first got offered the job, just dumped the news on me after you'd accepted.
I'll probably forget your name and definitely your face in a few years.

I hope.
What can I say, you're the perfect partner.
We've never fought, we're always together-- I do everything with you.
If you ever left, I don't know what I'd do. I don't think I would be able to function the same way ever again.
You're the only one who has ever been able to keep up with me in bed.
I love you, hand.
I'm happy I can make you smile, I'm happy I can cool your temper, I love that I can cheer you up after a bad day, and that you grin like an idiot when we call each other pet names. But I wish I could hold hands with you, cuddle you, kiss you. Watch you play that game you love so much, watch you shout when you lose and dance that adorably daft dance when you win. Listen to you joke and rant about your work, or tell me stories about your DnD group that I might not even fully understand but make me giggle anyway.

I'm always here for you, but I wish I could be with you, with you in person.
Ever since you broke up with me, I've become a bit more desperate each day. I'm almost considering dating a guy, even though I know I'm not straight. I mean, guys like me. They want to be together with me. That's more than I can say for you.

I know that all you want is to be my best friend and for me to be happy again. I'm sorry, but the huge amount of trust we used to share that you destroyed made me bitter. I don't want you to have to deal with a best friend like that.
Even though we're just together for a year, you're the first person with who I think I could be in a serious relationship with, and maybe even marry someday. Maybe I'm just silly and naive. But I hope I'm not, actually, I know I am not.
I'm sorry I ******** everything up.
I wish you'd just answer me and forgive it.
I never realized how much I truly love you until this morning. I was whiney and fidgety, trying to fall asleep.. and you looked into my eyes and kissed my forehead then snuggled me into your arms. I've been snuggled and kissed a million times before, by you as well as other men, but you give me the serenity and happiness that no one else can touch. This has been a great birthday. Thank you, my love.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff