Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
Have you ever had an oops with your raincoat? breakage, slip, whatever...? My second boyfriend was a small man, like cocktail weenie small. Sometimes it would slip off if he got carried away. that happen to anyone else?

Have you heard of people making mistakes with condoms? I've heard some people still use Vaseline as a lubricant. It tells you right there on the package that petroleum products can cause it to break. are people not reading the instructions? (I wonder if that's how my cousin ended up a daddy at 16?)
Do you have aspergers, OP?

Beloved Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
Senator Armstrong

yes. does it matter?

Beloved Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
I'm also out of booze and bored.

Lonely Explorer

8,100 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Generous 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
nope

but every teen i hear that is pregnant usually is from a condom failure, BC failure and Plan B failure....sure. rolleyes
no because i wouldn't ******** somebody that can't figure out how to use a condom properly and/or has a small/average d**k
rolleyes

Divorced Datemate

4,625 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
Nope never had a condom failure and take my bc pretty much religiously.

Fashionable Gekko

11,400 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Trader 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Yeah my ex was small so condoms would slide off him and with my other boyfriends who were big I'd pull the condoms off of them because of how tight i am
One time, it broke, I think because we were using an expired one... I got Plan B after just to be safe... But now I'm married and don't use them anymore! YAY! I hate how they feel, and seemed to always get UTIs from them also...
Sky Blue Faerie
Senator Armstrong

yes. does it matter?
Oh, me too, supposedly...

Dangerous Bloodsucker

Sakura Takafumi
nope

but every teen i hear that is pregnant usually is from a condom failure, BC failure and Plan B failure....sure. rolleyes

Seriously? I find it hard to believe all those things failed all those times when they're all 99% effective. Do you/they realize how small 1% of ******** EVERYONE is? It's most likely they're stupid kids and weren't using it right in the first place. Or they're just ******** retarded and say that's what happened cuz they don't wanna admit they were stupid enough to have sex w/o protection. Seriously...

Interesting Citizen

Not yet, no.

4,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
I've had a break and a slip with my ex. And a break with my fiance. s**t happens. Won't be a problem soon though... BABIES!! Hahaha!

4,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
Sakura Takafumi
nope

Your sig is cute. smile My sister in law just had her little girl. She was 3.5 weeks early though... But all 20 digits are present, so all is good. Haha. Is this your first? (You don't have to tell me. I'm just curious, have crazy baby fever, and am feeling conversational.)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff