Welcome to Gaia! ::

Liebe Liese
princess_pillow
Liebe Liese
princess_pillow
Liebe Liese
princess_pillow

Haha! Did you happen to like them until they reached the floor?
Your very right I won't be so chatty, but also not rude. That is why I'm puzzled by this, I happen to know that family very well. And for as long as I have known them, they wouldn't act like this.

My sister and brother and I use to kick them around when they hit the floor and see how high we could make them go. emotion_yatta - It's fun. Plus I have two little Brothers (7 and 2) and I know they Would LOVE to do that. You should join in and pretend its like "Air Soccer" - Bet your sis would love for you to play with her.

Yea, don't be rude, but don't be so involved. As you say, you have known them for some time, and your puzzled, so, maybe there were things going on? - Im generally not the type to think ill willed of ppl I know, because I do not want to look back on my own behavior, when I know how I "Should" be. Besides, the way I see it, is the parents probably let too many days go by and might feel insecure or embarrassed, and don't know how to deal with it. It's simple, but sometimes ppl just don't think in their right mind, and then, time goes by, and they think worse of the situation- so they just choose to avoid it all together. - I would say, forget about it, let your sis enjoy the balloons- and if the parents come up with an apology, accept it- but if not- don't worry about it. I go by a saying, my husband told me "It's not how You view the World, It's how the World views You" ......So as long as your doing right, thats what matters.

Can see that as off putting if your being snotty about it. And plus that isn't me, just at least say somthing. Who knows honestly, and as you and others said. Let it be, which I'm going to.
Haha, my sis is a year yonger then your 7 year old. She would indeed love to play Air Soccer as well.
Very good idea's! Thank you for the help.

I know what you mean. Ive been going through "growing pains" myself with my hubbys 15 year old daughter. Unfortunetly, sometimes, we have to do things, or be a certain way for others.

LOL Yea yum_puddi I know a thing or two about being an awesome "Big" Sis. I just wish I could see them more - they get bigger and older!.....My mid is stuck at the ages were I last see them LoL!-

Your Welcome, I hope you the best. smile .....now go and have fun with your sister. emotion_bigheart emotion_dowant

Should I ask what is going on? Or to personal to say?
Aww yeah I know it can be a bummer when not close to siblings/or family members and you want to be.
I'm also a big kid at times love to be with children. We shall have fun ma'am *salutes to you*

Eh, I would say, if they are avoiding you- don't peruse or ask them. Just leave it. Hopefully it will not be a topic brought back up for awkwardness in the future..

Yea, Im a total kid at heart. It so rough at times, because I don't get to visit or see family much as it is, but when were all together, its awesome.

smile Awesome.- Have a good Night!

I won't bother with it, just let it go.
Sadly with mine it is and isn't so fun. Depends on who is there.
Sweet dreams take care!

Devoted Saint

princess_pillow
Liebe Liese
princess_pillow
Liebe Liese
princess_pillow

Can see that as off putting if your being snotty about it. And plus that isn't me, just at least say somthing. Who knows honestly, and as you and others said. Let it be, which I'm going to.
Haha, my sis is a year yonger then your 7 year old. She would indeed love to play Air Soccer as well.
Very good idea's! Thank you for the help.

I know what you mean. Ive been going through "growing pains" myself with my hubbys 15 year old daughter. Unfortunetly, sometimes, we have to do things, or be a certain way for others.

LOL Yea yum_puddi I know a thing or two about being an awesome "Big" Sis. I just wish I could see them more - they get bigger and older!.....My mid is stuck at the ages were I last see them LoL!-

Your Welcome, I hope you the best. smile .....now go and have fun with your sister. emotion_bigheart emotion_dowant

Should I ask what is going on? Or to personal to say?
Aww yeah I know it can be a bummer when not close to siblings/or family members and you want to be.
I'm also a big kid at times love to be with children. We shall have fun ma'am *salutes to you*

Eh, I would say, if they are avoiding you- don't peruse or ask them. Just leave it. Hopefully it will not be a topic brought back up for awkwardness in the future..

Yea, Im a total kid at heart. It so rough at times, because I don't get to visit or see family much as it is, but when were all together, its awesome.

smile Awesome.- Have a good Night!

I won't bother with it, just let it go.
Sadly with mine it is and isn't so fun. Depends on who is there.
Sweet dreams take care!

Awe, Im sorry. :/.....

Sweet Dreams to you as well!

Blessed Sex Symbol

First question: Nope, not yet.
Second question: Yes, my now ex-friend because I was getting sick of the way she was treating me.
Third question: I don't want to make them feel bad because they at least even thought of giving me something so I say thanks and make the best of it.
Fourth question: YES.
Tie them to her gate?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas