Welcome to Gaia! ::

That's bizarre. Oh well, I always take that kind of passive-aggressive stuff to mean that these people are entirely too complicated to be worth my time. Give the balloons to any kid who shows interest in them.
Dolce Rogue
princess_pillow
Dolce Rogue
I would've popped those balloons with a needle.
What they did was being rude to you.

Ever happen to give a gift to someone and they ignore you?
-No but if that happened to me, I'd lose any kind of contact with them.

Have you ever tryed to go to long lengths to dodge someone when seeing them some place?
-No.

If someone does give you a gift that you dont quite like what do you normally do with them?
-If it's family, I say "I don't like it". If it's a friend, then I keep it closed and open it until I'm in the privacy of my house.

Think I should just pop the balloons now that so many days have gone by?
-YES.

Thank you for answering. I do agree I think it was rude.

No problem.
If they try to talk to you, just answer politely "I'm sorry, but I think you made clear you don't want to be near me, so goodbye".
AND BAM.

I'd just hate to be on bad terms with them though.

Bara Doge's Queen

Omnipresent Senshi

princess_pillow
Dolce Rogue
princess_pillow
Dolce Rogue
I would've popped those balloons with a needle.
What they did was being rude to you.

Ever happen to give a gift to someone and they ignore you?
-No but if that happened to me, I'd lose any kind of contact with them.

Have you ever tryed to go to long lengths to dodge someone when seeing them some place?
-No.

If someone does give you a gift that you dont quite like what do you normally do with them?
-If it's family, I say "I don't like it". If it's a friend, then I keep it closed and open it until I'm in the privacy of my house.

Think I should just pop the balloons now that so many days have gone by?
-YES.

Thank you for answering. I do agree I think it was rude.

No problem.
If they try to talk to you, just answer politely "I'm sorry, but I think you made clear you don't want to be near me, so goodbye".
AND BAM.

I'd just hate to be on bad terms with them though.[/quote

Yeah, and that's perfectly understandable, but I think that if you don't let them know, they won't realize their mistake and therefore, change their attitude.
Ning-Shu
That's bizarre. Oh well, I always take that kind of passive-aggressive stuff to mean that these people are entirely too complicated to be worth my time. Give the balloons to any kid who shows interest in them.

I dont know,I have stopped trying since earlyer this afternoon.
My little sister loves them (she is 6),guess could just let her enjoy them.
Dolce Rogue
Yeah, and that's perfectly understandable, but I think that if you don't let them know, they won't realize their mistake and therefore, change their attitude.

I shall give it a try, once they stop playing invisable dodgeball with me.
princess_pillow

That's perfect! So long as those balloons are bringing someone joy, it really doesn't matter. It's just that family's loss. Are they someone you often interact with or just the occasional greeting?
Ning-Shu
princess_pillow

That's perfect! So long as those balloons are bringing someone joy, it really doesn't matter. It's just that family's loss. Are they someone you often interact with or just the occasional greeting?

I always interact with them,they invate me to come over and I chat with the parents.My little sister loves to play with their son and daughter.So we see eachother almost every day.And their family is great friends with my parents,so we have known each other going back way into the 90's when I was a child.
Very true,guess late tomrrow night or monday when Easther (my sister) is in school that is when I will pop them.

Bara Doge's Queen

Omnipresent Senshi

princess_pillow
Dolce Rogue

Or you could leave them a note.
Dolce Rogue
princess_pillow
Dolce Rogue

I want to kinda lay low,dont want to come across creepy.Since I have called them friday (the day I asked to meet up) and then after no one came out,then earlyer today.
princess_pillow
anonumos
princess_pillow
anonumos
I've offered a gift and been ignored, yes.
I don't go through effort to avoid people, though.
And I generally still keep gifts.

D: Aww I'm sorry about that Anoun,not cool when people do that.

Eh, whatever.
I was just a little brat then.

Still think it was right of them to ignor you though?

Doesn't really matter so much, that's all.
anonumos
princess_pillow
anonumos
princess_pillow
anonumos
I've offered a gift and been ignored, yes.
I don't go through effort to avoid people, though.
And I generally still keep gifts.

D: Aww I'm sorry about that Anoun,not cool when people do that.

Eh, whatever.
I was just a little brat then.

Still think it was right of them to ignor you though?

Doesn't really matter so much, that's all.

Ah,okay then it doesnt. 3nodding

Bara Doge's Queen

Omnipresent Senshi

princess_pillow
Dolce Rogue
princess_pillow
Dolce Rogue

I want to kinda lay low,dont want to come across creepy.Since I have called them friday (the day I asked to meet up) and then after no one came out,then earlyer today.

So this happened yesterday or the friday before?
Dolce Rogue
princess_pillow
Dolce Rogue
princess_pillow
Dolce Rogue

Her birthday was thursday (April 12th), I called that day,then the next and so on up until today.
That's never happened to me, I don't buy people gifts. Mostly because if I did, they probably wouldn't like it and I don't have money to waste. However, I also hate people.

Bara Doge's Queen

Omnipresent Senshi

princess_pillow
Dolce Rogue
princess_pillow
Dolce Rogue
princess_pillow
Dolce Rogue

Her birthday was thursday (April 12th), I called that day,then the next and so on up until today.

Yeaaaah pop the balloons.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces