<3 </3

Is this bad?

yes 0.15625 15.6% [ 5 ]
no 0.84375 84.4% [ 27 ]
Total Votes:[ 32 ]
< 1 2 3

Iron Knee
ALCHEMY-CHICKA
Well i have to say that for a while i have been living a lie. I am actually a boy. In addition to that i am gay. Feel free to comment. Is this a bad thing? Feel free to input your two sense.

In addition to that you're gay, you are also a gosh darned patootie head. I'm sorry for the foul language, but being gay is really wrong. I also hope you know that those who are gay go to Hell.

You're the one going to hell for saying that. If God didn't like gays and bis, he never would have made us that way.

Don't you know to respct ALL God's children?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

No, this isn't bad.
I just checked out your profile.
What part of florida do you live in? o.O
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Iron Knee
drakemouth37
Iron Knee
ALCHEMY-CHICKA
Well i have to say that for a while i have been living a lie. I am actually a boy. In addition to that i am gay. Feel free to comment. Is this a bad thing? Feel free to input your two sense.

In addition to that you're gay, you are also a gosh darned patootie head. I'm sorry for the foul language, but being gay is really wrong. I also hope you know that those who are gay go to Hell.
Thats way to mean. Not all gay go to hell you know cuz if they want to repent, they'd go to heaven.

Then he'd better start repenting soon, before I find him and bring my gay bashing gang.

i would love to meet your gay bashing gang, no seriusly i would. then maybe just mayby you would find out just how much of a bloody idiot you are.

Marauding Shapeshifter

30,440 Points
  • Bunstroyer 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
everyone is different, try looking beyond the labels put on people. why does it even matter what a persons sexual preference is, if they're happy with who they are and are not causing harm to themselves or others, then why should it even matter to you.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff