Welcome to Gaia! ::

Questionable Prophet

11,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
Though, I think it's the flu, not a cold, I AM REALLY SICK.

So, I'm here to talk cold/flu remedies, and other stuff about being sick.

1. first of all~ bed rest. I've been in bed for two, going on three, days. It's not working for me. Work for you?

2. Nyquil (or your chosen off-brand equal)~ just makes me sleepy. If I take it for too long it starts to give me violent nightmares, though, so I think I'm going without tonight.

3. Honey? ~ anyone tried this? I have a cough that won't stop, but it's not because of throat irritation, it's because of the junk gucked up in my lungs. But it's giving me a headache, and my chest hurts from coughing.

4. Hot tea~ looking forward to snagging some. Not sure how good it is for sickness, though.

5. Chicken noodle soup~ ******** delicious. I love love love it, but I'm not sure if it helped me at all. But it was good.

That's all I got.
Anyone else sick as s**t right now?
What are you doing about it?

Questionable Prophet

11,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
ALSO~

HOT TODDIES.
I have no booze or lemon, but feel that it would be FANTASTIC.
Yeah I'm kind of sick, just been jerking off and eating take out.

Questionable Prophet

11,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
socialanxietyman
Yeah I'm kind of sick, just been jerking off and eating take out.

I'm too sick to masturbate. That's how sick I am.

Though take out sounds ******** DELICIOUS. Jealous.
AQUAFIER arrow

Questionable Prophet

11,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
tj is no butt face
AQUAFIER arrow

what.
Bubble Shark
tj is no butt face
AQUAFIER arrow

what.
An Aquafier; it's a machine that makes water (AQUA~) into steam. You put your face on it and steam the hell outta your face.

Works for me for my allergies/sinuses.

Questionable Prophet

11,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
tj is no butt face
Bubble Shark
tj is no butt face
AQUAFIER arrow

what.
An Aquafier; it's a machine that makes water (AQUA~) into steam. You put your face on it and steam the hell outta your face.

Works for me for my allergies/sinuses.

Ohhhh. I know what those are now.

I don't have one, but I tried to make my bathroom a total sauna and steamed the s**t out of it, but it didn't help, it just made me sweaty and hot and tired.

Bara Doge's Queen

Omnipresent Senshi

Honey + a spoon of lemon juice. That'll make your throat feel better and will probably stop the coughing OR milk with melted marshmallows in it. That works too, but usually the honey's better.

Questionable Prophet

11,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
Dolce Rogue
Honey + a spoon of lemon juice. That'll make your throat feel better and will probably stop the coughing OR milk with melted marshmallows in it. That works too, but usually the honey's better.

Ohhhh milk with marshmallows sounds fantastic. I'm thinking about making some hot cinnamon and honey tea, with tons of honey. I don't have lemon or I would totally do that too.

Bara Doge's Queen

Omnipresent Senshi

Bubble Shark
Dolce Rogue

Ohhhh milk with marshmallows sounds fantastic. I'm thinking about making some hot cinnamon and honey tea, with tons of honey. I don't have lemon or I would totally do that too.

Cinnamon is going to make you cough more.
Take chamomile or lemon tea with honey instead. emotion_kirakira

Questionable Prophet

11,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
Dolce Rogue
Bubble Shark
Dolce Rogue

Only have cheapo tea, and I'm really only drinking it because of the honey I'm going to put in it (I can't think of any other way to eat honey) xd but I'll totally skip the cinnamon, then. This cough is going to be the end of me.

Bara Doge's Queen

Omnipresent Senshi

Bubble Shark
Dolce Rogue
Bubble Shark
Dolce Rogue

Only have cheapo tea, and I'm really only drinking it because of the honey I'm going to put in it (I can't think of any other way to eat honey) xd but I'll totally skip the cinnamon, then. This cough is going to be the end of me.

Oh it doesn't matter as long as it's a soft flavor.
You could just take a spoon of honey, although the lemon is supposed to make it more liquid and easier for you to swallow. Oh and also, when you get in the shower, try to wait for the water to vaporize the room. When you're done, spend time in the bathroom just breathing the vapor. That'll help you too emotion_kirakira

I know all of this because I get sick often, so yeaaaaah.

Questionable Prophet

11,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
Dolce Rogue
Bubble Shark
Dolce Rogue
Bubble Shark
Dolce Rogue

You could just take a spoon of honey, although the lemon is supposed to make it more liquid and easier for you to swallow. Oh and also, when you get in the shower, try to wait for the water to vaporize the room. When you're done, spend time in the bathroom just breathing the vapor. That'll help you too emotion_kirakira

xd I did that, just hang out in my sauna bathroom. It was hot and sweaty.

Bara Doge's Queen

Omnipresent Senshi

Bubble Shark
Dolce Rogue
Bubble Shark
Dolce Rogue
Bubble Shark
Dolce Rogue

xd I did that, just hang out in my sauna bathroom. It was hot and sweaty.

Goooood, get under some blankets with yo tea and just act all cute, then.
Hope you feel better soon emotion_kirakira

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces