Welcome to Gaia! ::

Floppy Miko

User Image

I agree with you.
I'm sure a lot of people that do refer to others as "sluts" because of normal summer clothing are just insecure, too. That whole "I must insult someone else to feel better about myself" thing.

As for a personal story, I wear loose clothing during the summer. My family tends to harass me if they see cleavage or my stomach, which is very rare anyway. They never bother my mother about running around in her undergarments, though. I don't need to see that, Mom. emotion_donotwant

User Image

Reveler

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Profitable 100
pfff who wears clothing any more rolleyes

Shirtless Hunter

I think any judging over clothing is usually absurd.
Everyone has their own opinions about clothing, it's why we all wear different stuff.

I was bullied for my clothing style back when I was 13, because I didn't wear certain brands like the other kids did, and sometimes wore t-shirts when others thought it was too cold. I really don't see the problem with dressing yourself with whatever you're comfortable with.
show tits
yolo

Bara Doge's Queen

Omnipresent Senshi

If certain clothes make you feel good, then so be it.
Whatever floats your boat, really.

However, if the person wears clothes that don't look good because they don't have the body for them, then yeah, it sort of makes me go "eh".
And by that I mean something like:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

That.

Beloved Sex Symbol

Blueghosties
Thats ridiculous, I've seen girls get away with a lot worse. Where I live it gets so hot at times that there really isn't much choice to wear anything but shorts unless you plan on sweating all day xD Some girls though do take it a tad far though, I don't need to see your butt cheeks emotion_donotwant

I have to agree. Shorts and tank tops fine. But when a** cheeks and nipples are showing it is too much. Or the ones that kinda look like hookers but you know they aren't because they are way to damn young.

4,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
Onigetoe
Blueghosties
Thats ridiculous, I've seen girls get away with a lot worse. Where I live it gets so hot at times that there really isn't much choice to wear anything but shorts unless you plan on sweating all day xD Some girls though do take it a tad far though, I don't need to see your butt cheeks emotion_donotwant

I have to agree. Shorts and tank tops fine. But when a** cheeks and nipples are showing it is too much. Or the ones that kinda look like hookers but you know they aren't because they are way to damn young.

Its a little gross I can't stand it and I do not see how guys find it attractive xD

Beloved Sex Symbol

Blueghosties
Onigetoe
Blueghosties

Its a little gross I can't stand it and I do not see how guys find it attractive xD

It is nice to know that not all guys are like that. My bestie is always "oh look at her she is hot." then I ask him if I am hot and he always says "you're cute but if you dressed more like that you would be hot." at a size 14 there is no way I am doing the summer slut look.

4,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
Onigetoe
Blueghosties
Onigetoe
Blueghosties

It is nice to know that not all guys are like that. My bestie is always "oh look at her she is hot." then I ask him if I am hot and he always says "you're cute but if you dressed more like that you would be hot." at a size 14 there is no way I am doing the summer slut look.

I for one hate that s**t. My girlfriend doesn't dress slutty and I like it that way :p Hanging out with my other male friends gets annoying at times since the majority of the time their conversations shift to girls boobs when they have the majority of them sticking out stare
Then I have to snap them back into focusing on our group asisgnments scream

And that sounds like quite the douchebaggery xD But don't get discouraged not every guy in the world is like that 3nodding Some of them actually care about what you are like personality wise 3nodding
Dolce Rogue

However, if the person wears clothes that don't look good because they don't have the body for them, then yeah, it sort of makes me go "eh".

That.

Don't these chicks have mirrors?
I don't understand how they can't see how awful they look.

Bara Doge's Queen

Omnipresent Senshi

Jesse Troy
Dolce Rogue

That.

Don't these chicks have mirrors?
I don't understand how they can't see how awful they look.

I don't know. I guess they think that they don't look as bad.
I agree with you biggrin
Not too long ago, people who wore the beach wear we deem appropriate today would be fined and most likely be given mental help. I don't quite think they were wrong in their judgement. While there is nothing wrong wit the human body, since the sexual revolution I feel that we have lost important virtues, such as temperance and chastity, and we give our bodies away as eye candy to those who wish to eat of it.
I would also say that not all men want to see you dress like a sandwich, and struggle to be faithful to their wives, girlfriends, or even their future wives. Women today don't quite understand that they might be a stumbling block for a man just by the clothes hat they wear.

But of course, this is my old-fashionedness speaking.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff