Welcome to Gaia! ::

Well, I have had a conversation with her a little over an hour or so ago, and have found out why she has been doing all these changes.

I had asked,
"I am sorry, for the sake of my bedsheets, and the new clothes you have bought for yourself. Why are you suddenly spray tanning? Why are you changing on the outside so much? You're beautiful even without makeup on. Be honest with me and tell me why ALL this?"

No she's not addicted to tanning, she's actually have a personal conflict when it comes to my interest. Only because a friend who had a habit of acting like a c***e, planted a few seeds of doubt in that head of hers. Apparently I like my women "Exotic, with deep tans"... Wrong, very wrong. He did it to mess with my girlfriend.

What's worse, she's been keeping it up because she was afraid I'd dump her because it appeared that I "really liked the new change, so it came off as true".

And, of course I confessed it was a change when I first saw it because it didn't look too dark, it actually did look nice. But, I didn't expect it to stay, I figured it was just something she was trying. So, now I will have to have a good conversation with that individual.

Problem solved.
Captain Smutty
.................................... She's bloody orange... her hands literally look like she dipped them in neon orange paint..
The only time I feel okay taking her out, is when it's after 10:00 PM and the lights are dim. Honestly, I have mentioned it to her that I think she should cut down on it for a while, that I seriously don't care what shade her skin is, honestly she tries too hard.
Other then that, her personality is awesome. And shes smart, yet she's dumbing down to stupid stereotypes..
She is an amazingly beautiful girl only, she seems to have it in her head that she has to have disgustingly orange skin trying to get a tan, for me to be attracted to her. I'm naturally quite tanned, and she seems to compare our skin tones.. A LOT.

What do you have against Ooompa Loompas?
The_Dread_Toaster
Captain Smutty
.................................... She's bloody orange... her hands literally look like she dipped them in neon orange paint..
The only time I feel okay taking her out, is when it's after 10:00 PM and the lights are dim. Honestly, I have mentioned it to her that I think she should cut down on it for a while, that I seriously don't care what shade her skin is, honestly she tries too hard.
Other then that, her personality is awesome. And shes smart, yet she's dumbing down to stupid stereotypes..
She is an amazingly beautiful girl only, she seems to have it in her head that she has to have disgustingly orange skin trying to get a tan, for me to be attracted to her. I'm naturally quite tanned, and she seems to compare our skin tones.. A LOT.

What do you have against Ooompa Loompas?

Not sure, I'll get back to you on that one.

Devoted Pirate

Ugh, i hate it when chicks play stupid. I would frankly dump her, I hate games like that, and I don't tolerate them in my partners.
Oh really? Luckily I don't care what you would do.
I'd more likely want to know why she had a sudden turn of personality as of late- thinking I want her to change the way she looks.

Hmm, oh my! This must mean I actually care about my partner! -shocked expression-

5,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
Has she always been putting on spray tan? It could be suddenly caving in to prolonged peer pressure.
No, she was a rather romantic classic ivory tone when I had first met her. We've been dating for almost a year, and now, for maybe the last month or two she's been spray tanning every couple of weeks...
At first it wasn't so bad because she tried a light mist... and I admit I didn't quite mind it and that it was an amusing change.. but I didn't quite expect it to continue on...
Jesse Troy
Pics.

Why?

7,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
Ew. Pale is obviously where its at.
Your friend has no sense in style.
emotion_donotwant
Did you actually read the topic, and then the post under the headline?
Lets try to be a little more nice about the replies shall we?
If you don't know the person of topic, then don't make an assumption based on what you think their style is.
Chin up, o' stylish one.

Devoted Pirate

Captain Smutty
I'd more likely want to know why she had a sudden turn of personality as of late- thinking I want her to change the way she looks.

Hmm, oh my! This must mean I actually care about my partner! -shocked expression-

Your attitude is unnecessarily flippant. stare Has she been hanging out with a new crowd of friends? Other than that ya no, why would I bother "helping" you if you are just going to be flippant and rude?
Blackrose_Knight
Captain Smutty

Your attitude is unnecessarily flippant. stare Has she been hanging out with a new crowd of friends? Other than that ya no, why would I bother "helping" you if you are just going to be flippant and rude?

Oh, just thought I'd return the same courteous tone via internet as well.
Heehee... You do realize the word flippant basically means rude.
Do you normally contradict yourself in posts?
If you have no general interest in "Helping me", why ask a question about crowds she has probably hung out with recently.
Hmm.. I dare say I'm confused just as much as you are.

Rainbow Dog

You're fooling yourself if you thought you'd get the kind of advice you wanted in the LD, you should have made one more click into Life Issues.
Most likely, but, I figured I'd actually leave that to people who have actual problems that need advice. Which is why I posted it on LD. Not to mention, it is rather fun seeing what type of comments would build up on here..
I'm a meanie it seems? rolleyes

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces