Welcome to Gaia! ::

Familiar Fatcat

I don't mind really.

Most of my friends are guys though so obviously we talk about it a lot. sweatdrop
i love joking about sex i have had sex with my bf so that is more than some of u have done and that might be y u guys dont want to talk about it
Come and discuss sex and safer sex practices in this thread. smile
we all do it and besides its like if you cant talk to your frienda about it who can you
i donn't mind talking about it.
all my friends know i have a one track mind anyway
3nodding

Magical Man-Lover

16,900 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
Fizzlesticks
Come and discuss sex and safer sex practices in this thread. smile

This is the second time you've advertised in my thread, could you please stop? I'm quite sure your thread is posted in enough that it shows up on the first page regularly.

Magical Man-Lover

16,900 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
cutehairyhunk
smile I don't want to be banned from this website so i will be descreet.I'm a GAY/HOMOSEXUAL who likes other guys and has SEX with other guys alot.The GAY population is growing even for lesbians. We was all born this way and some was raped and forced into gay sex like inmates from prison and if the inmates try to fight off there rapist they will get killed and young children that turn that way because they get raped by a father,mother,uncle,aunt, and theres some people who commit suicide because there gay.I trully wish i wasn't gay but my father turned me that way. I had alot of girlfriends in school and he broke up every girl i had so now i have sex with guys and i LOVE it ALOT! Not my choice though.

What does everyone think about having sex with someone from the same sex?You know that expression try it you might like it?Don't knock it until you tried it. redface surprised eek confused talk2hand

Despite your typos and grammatical shortcomings, I'll answer your question(s). I think it's fine if you're into it, I really don't care if you like gay sex or not. Personally, I hate all but a few people of my own gender (female) so I won't be "trying it" with any female in my lifetime. I have a bf and love our sex life.
i'm a virgin, but talking about sex doesn't make me feel awkward.

2,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

I don't. I got curious about it a few years ago, in fifth grade or so, and I looked up all of my questions on google and wikipedia. At THAT point it made me uncomfortable. But after seeing people talk about it, and realizing that it was just natural, I am totally fine with it. My friends are sqeamish on the topic, however. Afterall, we're in seventh grade.

It's quite annoying, actually. I was talking to one of my guy friends and he called me a deauschbag. I don't think he knows what it is, and told him it was nearly the equivalent of me calling him a condom. Then he totally freaked out and got all red. I mean, sheesh. It's just a little peice of latex! However, one of my friends doesn't really know about it, and tries to subtly ask me questions to increase her knowledge. I like meeting people who aren't afraid to talk about it. Things like abortion, sexual orientation, virginity, sex before marriage, etc. I enjoy discussing serious topics. But I laugh as I imagine my freinds responding to the word p***s, or orgasm, let alone SEX. Hehe.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff