Welcome to Gaia! ::

Magical Man-Lover

16,900 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
I thank you all for not attacking me with pointy sporks in disgust o.O and for being open enough to tell me when/who/where you discuss it, if it all sweatdrop heart

Magical Man-Lover

16,900 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
Angel Kumara
Before you start talking you have to take in consideration who might this person be, what are their beliefs, how might I still talk them about it without offending them (of course depending in what way), how could I make them consider something, how could I offend them so they don't notice? Things like that, hey if you want to talk about sex go ahead, just don't start cybering.

Agreed!
HeianWarrior
I thank you all for not attacking me with pointy sporks in disgust o.O and for being open enough to tell me when/who/where you discuss it, if it all sweatdrop heart

No sporking you only forking you, hahaha I am clever. Please don't take offense you gave me such an opening I couldn't pass down.

Magical Man-Lover

16,900 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
Angel Kumara
HeianWarrior

No sporking you only forking you, hahaha I am clever. Please don't take offense you gave me such an opening I couldn't pass down.

biggrin I take no offense in this forum or your cleverness xd , now the CB... Ugh, I hate that place...
I dont see anything wrong with talking about it.
HeianWarrior
Angel Kumara
HeianWarrior

biggrin I take no offense in this forum or your cleverness xd , now the CB... Ugh, I hate that place...

Well I have a question, when you say speak of sex what does that imply?
I don't have any reservations about sex, nor do I find it to be something that should be kept quiet about. Its as natural as life, death, birth, and any other basic human experience. Every person was made to have sex anatomically and mentally. As long as it isn't misused or loses its meaning, I think sex is a good thing, and one of the few things that almost every human on the Earth shares in common.

So I have no problem discussing sex unless my partner does not wish me to 'kiss and tell'. In this situation, I have the respect to not release any of that individuals details. But with just me involved in the conversation, It's perfectly fine by me to discuss the topic.

Magical Man-Lover

16,900 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
Angel Kumara
HeianWarrior
Angel Kumara
HeianWarrior

Well, I mean questions, thoughts, personal experience, anything regarding it. Kinda like some threads in this forum - like the thread about fetishes o.O People are discussing something sexual in a more publicized area, they must be okay with it or they're lying sweatdrop
I guess it depends on who with. I'm okay talking with generic stuff with anyone..but I drove with a friend on a trip, who is one of my oldest friends girlfriend now, and BOY did I hear things about that boy I didn't need to know. it was a little awkward. But i kept that to myself since I like the girl smile
HeianWarrior
Angel Kumara
HeianWarrior
Angel Kumara
HeianWarrior

Well, I mean questions, thoughts, personal experience, anything regarding it. Kinda like some threads in this forum - like the thread about fetishes o.O People are discussing something sexual in a more publicized area, they must be okay with it or they're lying sweatdrop

So would that also include you actually speaking about what happened during sex in great detail, as well talking about what you need to happen to have an orgasm, or the best lay of your life? Et cetera...
~ I haven't really talked about sex itself, not even with friends, and in the most awkward moments, I will ask my mom certain questions but other than that, no.

I really think the sex should stay between you and your lover. Not unless something is uneasily wrong. I am a virgin so I don't have any experiance in it
I love to talk away about stuff like that. heart rofl heart I find it fun to watch other people blush or that you can also find out something new to do next time your at it whee

8,400 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
I talk about it here all the time if that answers your question. I don't mind talking about sex in real life with strangers (unless they're creepy old guys or something) but the less well I know them the more details and personal information I leave out. A lot of sex talk is just informative and educational, though. That stuff should not be stigmatized.
It depends entirely on who it is I'm talking to, and what my perception of them is.

For instance, if I'm talking to one of my more slutty friends, I have no problem talking about it. If I'm talking to someone who's probably still a virgin I won't be so forthcoming.

In any case I'm still a virgin, and while I'm not completely innocent it's not like I have any crazy stories to tell either.

Magical Man-Lover

16,900 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
Angel Kumara
HeianWarrior
Angel Kumara
HeianWarrior
Angel Kumara
HeianWarrior

So would that also include you actually speaking about what happened during sex in great detail, as well talking about what you need to happen to have an orgasm, or the best lay of your life? Et cetera...

O.O well, if all parties are okay and THAT open, I guess... but I've never heard/been a part of a discussion like that sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff