Welcome to Gaia! ::

Crystal Phantom

17,650 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Invisibility 100
Nitroglycerific Rainbow
Cause women are capable of deceit and trickery like anyone else?

I don't see how your personal anecdote translates to a conspiratorial paradigm where all women hate all men. Sounds like you're just easily duped. dramallama
Because it seems like all my problems were caused by women and theres gotta be a reason why there doing it and im not saying they hate is towards just me im saying its going to all men.

Bunny

riderzero777

Well, you're just going to have to keep meeting new people and get to know them. Eventually they'll open up, show their true colors and prove to you whether they are good or not. Not going to lie, it can take some time but good women willl pop up eventually. There are websites where you can meet people to go on dates or just make some friends if you're into that type of thing.

Girl-Crazy Lunatic

10,750 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Timid 100
  • Clambake 200
riderzero777
Nitroglycerific Rainbow

I don't see how your personal anecdote translates to a conspiratorial paradigm where all women hate all men. Sounds like you're just easily duped. dramallama
Because it seems like all my problems were caused by women and theres gotta be a reason why there doing it and im not saying they hate is towards just me im saying its going to all men.
Exactly. You're extrapolating from your own personal experiences to try to make some generalized statement about every woman's attitude towards all men. That's a glaring fallacy, and it's just plain wrong.

You're trying to justify malice against you by saying it wasn't just a bad coincidence that you kept getting mistreated; it's all women's faults for their hatred of men. On that note, you've failed to prove that even the women who mistreated you, let alone all women, hate men. So far, it still sounds like you're just easily duped.

Crystal Phantom

17,650 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Invisibility 100
Kedaj
riderzero777
Kedaj
riderzero777

No on a serious note: I don't hate men, they hate me.

But on that note: Why do you date deadbeat women? When a guy complains about women, I ask him what type of women he dates? That is what is comes down to. You choose the wrong ladies as a mate. Like I choose crazy dudes as my mates. It is just how it is.
Thats all i can get or at first there all fine and normal than late ron they show there true colors

You fall to easy mate. Know that everyone has flaws and prefections is far behind. I have posted a humorous video for laughs but to be honest maybe you should just focus on yourself. I know that can be hard to do if your the type of guy that cannot stay single. Note: my exes, but get to know yourself better and you will find a better mate.

Truth.
I know myself but im just attracting the wrong kind of women how do i attract the right one

Questionable Prophet

11,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
I rather like men. I mean, some are douchebags, but some women are bitches, too, so whatever.

Crystal Phantom

17,650 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Invisibility 100
Nitroglycerific Rainbow
riderzero777
Nitroglycerific Rainbow

Exactly. You're extrapolating from your own personal experiences to try to make some generalized statement about every woman's attitude towards all men. That's a glaring fallacy, and it's just plain wrong.

You're trying to justify malice against you by saying it wasn't just a bad coincidence that you kept getting mistreated; it's all women's faults for their hatred of men. On that note, you've failed to prove that even the women who mistreated you, let alone all women, hate men. So far, it still sounds like you're just easily duped.
Well what other reason is there for a women to do that to men.

Girl-Crazy Lunatic

10,750 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Timid 100
  • Clambake 200
riderzero777
Nitroglycerific Rainbow
riderzero777
Nitroglycerific Rainbow

Literally anything. They wanted your money, they wanted your body but didn't want to commit, they found someone else while dating you and didn't want to go through the pain of a breakup. I don't know. You haven't given us any specifics of your situation. You're assuming that because you are a male who was mistreated by some females, that means that that mistreatment was out of malice for you as a man, and not malice for you as a romantic partner/living wallet/human being. It's a hasty generalization, and you haven't proved it with a simple "If not x, then nothing else can explain it!" claim.

InCrebbles's Senpai

Strawberry

22,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • 50 Wins 150
Its clearly the women you just meet.
I personally cant stand other women. Almost never can.
There are very few women I like.

But as for your question, must just be the ones you come into contact with.

Girl-Crazy Lunatic

10,750 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Timid 100
  • Clambake 200
Kedaj

You fall to easy mate. Know that everyone has flaws and prefections is far behind. I have posted a humorous video for laughs but to be honest maybe you should just focus on yourself. I know that can be hard to do if your the type of guy that cannot stay single. Note: my exes, but get to know yourself better and you will find a better mate.

Truth.
That's not funny at all. ******** him and his outdated stereotypes and transmisogyny. talk2hand

Crystal Phantom

17,650 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Invisibility 100
milkos
riderzero777

Well, you're just going to have to keep meeting new people and get to know them. Eventually they'll open up, show their true colors and prove to you whether they are good or not. Not going to lie, it can take some time but good women willl pop up eventually. There are websites where you can meet people to go on dates or just make some friends if you're into that type of thing.

I been doing this for so long im just getting tierd of the same thing. I tryed a few sites not much good or I been told no matches
Cuz you guys are gigantic nerds.

Crystal Phantom

17,650 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Invisibility 100
Nitroglycerific Rainbow
riderzero777
Nitroglycerific Rainbow
riderzero777
Nitroglycerific Rainbow

Literally anything. They wanted your money, they wanted your body but didn't want to commit, they found someone else while dating you and didn't want to go through the pain of a breakup. I don't know. You haven't given us any specifics of your situation. You're assuming that because you are a male who was mistreated by some females, that means that that mistreatment was out of malice for you as a man, and not malice for you as a romantic partner/living wallet/human being. It's a hasty generalization, and you haven't proved it with a simple "If not x, then nothing else can explain it!" claim.
Well let me give you a few examples like i lost my money, they been cheating on me behind my back and say the other guy is gay so nothing is going on,and, oh sure im interested in dating you and than you never hear her back again.

Crystal Phantom

17,650 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Invisibility 100
The Dying Hymn
Its clearly the women you just meet.
I personally cant stand other women. Almost never can.
There are very few women I like.

But as for your question, must just be the ones you come into contact with.
Im starting to figure that out this point but how do i not get the bad ones

Girl-Crazy Lunatic

10,750 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Timid 100
  • Clambake 200
riderzero777
Nitroglycerific Rainbow
riderzero777
Nitroglycerific Rainbow
riderzero777
Nitroglycerific Rainbow

Well let me give you a few examples like i lost my money, they been cheating on me behind my back and say the other guy is gay so nothing is going on,and, oh sure im interested in dating you and than you never hear her back again.
If those women hate all men, why would they opt for another man at all? Your own anecdotes betray your argument. wahmbulance

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff