Welcome to Gaia! ::

Crystal Phantom

17,650 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Invisibility 100
Closed im sorry for how I acted I been dealing with a lot and got no one to talk to
riderzero777

Because they wish to mount us! gonk

Fuzzy Bibliophile

12,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image are you sure you're just not being an a*****e?
I don't hate you. Why would I?
riderzero777

No on a serious note: I don't hate men, they hate me.

But on that note: Why do you date deadbeat women? When a guy complains about women, I ask him what type of women he dates? That is what is comes down to. You choose the wrong ladies as a mate. Like I choose crazy dudes as my mates. It is just how it is.

Clean Gekko

3,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
I dont
Im scared of em
o -o

Crystal Phantom

17,650 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Invisibility 100
Moogle Voodoo
User Image are you sure you're just not being an a*****e?
No not at all I been told in the past I was to trusting and nice

Lavish Loiterer

Why do people have human emotions? Oh right because humans are capable of showing compassion as well as be cruel bastards.

Get over it. People are kind. People are assholes. That's life, bro.
This thread is a ******** mess.

Bunny

Not all women hate men, but, some women grow to despise men if they had bad experiences with them. Crappy boyfriends, abusive/no father, stories spread through media making men seem like pigs so women automatically assume all men are bad, etc. You're just dating/befriending the wrong women if they've all treated you like dirt.

Crystal Phantom

17,650 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Invisibility 100
Posties The Artificer
This thread is a ******** mess.
So is my life take a good guess why it is a mess

Crystal Phantom

17,650 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Invisibility 100
Kedaj
riderzero777

But on that note: Why do you date deadbeat women? When a guy complains about women, I ask him what type of women he dates? That is what is comes down to. You choose the wrong ladies as a mate. Like I choose crazy dudes as my mates. It is just how it is.
Thats all i can get or at first there all fine and normal than late ron they show there true colors

Crystal Phantom

17,650 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Invisibility 100
milkos

Not all women hate men, but, some women grow to despise men if they had bad experiences with them. Crappy boyfriends, abusive/no father, stories spread through media making men seem like pigs so women automatically assume all men are bad, etc. You're just dating/befriending the wrong women if they've all treated you like dirt.

Well how can i find a good women than

Girl-Crazy Lunatic

10,750 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Timid 100
  • Clambake 200
Cause women are capable of deceit and trickery like anyone else?

I don't see how your personal anecdote translates to a conspiratorial paradigm where all women hate all men. Sounds like you're just easily duped. dramallama
riderzero777
Kedaj
riderzero777

Thats all i can get or at first there all fine and normal than late ron they show there true colors

You fall to easy mate. Know that everyone has flaws and prefections is far behind. I have posted a humorous video for laughs but to be honest maybe you should just focus on yourself. I know that can be hard to do if your the type of guy that cannot stay single. Note: my exes, but get to know yourself better and you will find a better mate.

Truth.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces