Welcome to Gaia! ::

Thaine
I'm tired of people telling me to stop labelling and stereotyping. These are tools vital to my cynical existance that helps me attack and understand otherwise morally complexing and completely irrelevant details. I KNOW there's goodness in everyone, and I know they're "not ALL like that". For the love of everything pessimistic and self-indulging, let me just place everyone into the Idiot Box for awhile and rant about them. Jesus. It's like people with no opinions what so ever feel like spurting the same emotional bull of "not labelling" and turn what could have actually evolved into a decent opinion into a ridicule of the question at hand.

I will label. You try and stop me.

hahaha holy s**t this made me smile xd
Thaine
I'm tired of people telling me to stop labelling and stereotyping. These are tools vital to my cynical existance that helps me attack and understand otherwise morally complexing and completely irrelevant details. I KNOW there's goodness in everyone, and I know they're "not ALL like that". For the love of everything pessimistic and self-indulging, let me just place everyone into the Idiot Box for awhile and rant about them. Jesus. It's like people with no opinions what so ever feel like spurting the same emotional bull of "not labelling" and turn what could have actually evolved into a decent opinion into a ridicule of the question at hand.

I will label. You try and stop me.

I totally agree. xD
Psyclon9nine
Yoshinno
If it makes you feel any better, I have an atheist "friend" who constantly tries to convince me how God isn't real and how if he is I'm going to hell because I don't "act" Christian... Apparently the "you're going to hell" swings both ways now.

haha thats actually kind of funny. these feelings work the other way around i hate atheists that look down upon people that believe in something honestly i dont see why people have this need to look down upon one another due the different beliefs why people just cant believe in what they want to and let other people do the same without criticizing another person.
I think some people just think they're right about EVERYTHING, so try to force everything they believe onto others. It's not just with religion... people are stupid. Not all, but a lot...
Psyclon9nine
a little bit of generalization here i know not all Christians are like this i actually have a few Christian friends but is it just me or is anyone else tired of being look downed upon by alot of the Christian population just because your agnostic or atheist? im seriously tired of being asked what i believe and when i tell them im agnostic they just have a disgusted look on their face or start telling me im going to hell and blah blah blah. is anyone else on the same page as me?

Sounds liek You have been talking to some young Christians (and not just in age but how long thay have been christian them selfs)
I would say (as a Christian) stay away from those ppl/christians. its not werth talking to someone who is going to say that You are going to hell. And on Your part. don't ask randum ppl what thay believe either. thay may not like it.
Dabani
Psyclon9nine
a little bit of generalization here i know not all Christians are like this i actually have a few Christian friends but is it just me or is anyone else tired of being look downed upon by alot of the Christian population just because your agnostic or atheist? im seriously tired of being asked what i believe and when i tell them im agnostic they just have a disgusted look on their face or start telling me im going to hell and blah blah blah. is anyone else on the same page as me?

Sounds liek You have been talking to some young Christians (and not just in age but how long thay have been christian them selfs)
I would say (as a Christian) stay away from those ppl/christians. its not werth talking to someone who is going to say that You are going to hell. And on Your part. don't ask randum ppl what thay believe either. thay may not like it.

i dont ask people what they believe they ask me... lol
Please don't stereotype talk2hand

I am a devout nondenominational Christian, yet i am dating an Atheist.
I would not love him any more or less based on his religion.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces