Definetly yes! 0.052631578947368 5.3% [ 3 ]
No, it should be both girls and guys 0.85964912280702 86.0% [ 49 ]
Idk 0.087719298245614 8.8% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 57 ]
This poll closed on March 30, 2008.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3

Mr Bwee

I will not clean the bathroom, though. That is just...ew.

lol... I actually like cleaning the bathroom. smile

I know it's weird, but I like knowing that it's clean, and not a quick clean where things haven't been Lysol. ( I know people whose definition of cleaning involves hot water......and that's it.)
No.

Any guy who won't do chores because of some made up gender role is really a lazy slob who is useless, just like guys who won't cook.
Women should not have to do all the chores! Good luck finding a girlfriend talk2hand
I mostly do the dishes(by hand) which I hate with a burning passion, cleaning the bathroom, and vaccuuming the house.
And shoveling snow, sometimes sweeping the floors. During the summer, mow the lawn, yardwork.
It depends on the tasks. I cook, fix the bed, fix the chairs... while wearing a miniskirt. XD
No, they should be shared.

I do chores and so does my brother and my little brother. I do wish I did have some more chores in some ways but more of cleaning or organizing stuff like books and toys and other stuff. I am not one of those sweeping, mopping people.
The chores should be splitted
The guy that said that is a moron and a complete sexist. Not to add that his wife will probably be pissed and "introduce" him to home life. Especially if he has kids. T________T
Dale_Jr_Fan88
Mr Bwee

I will not clean the bathroom, though. That is just...ew.

lol... I actually like cleaning the bathroom. smile

I know it's weird, but I like knowing that it's clean, and not a quick clean where things haven't been Lysol. ( I know people whose definition of cleaning involves hot water......and that's it.)

I like cleaning the bathroom, too! Nothing better than knowing your tushie is gonna be safe on the nice, fresh, disinfected toilet seat. Also, I get a lot of satisfaction from turning the tub a whole different shade of pretty by scrubbing the soap scum away...

When I move in with my boyfriend, I know I'll be the one doing 95% of the housework. As an only child and a male, he was never *taught* how to clean, nor expected to help out. And yes, cleaning is a skill that has to be taught. He cannot fold or do his own laundry, does not vacuum properly, cannot make a bed, wash dishes, or cook. I will expect him to be responsible for organizing his own possessions, but I'll likely do the rest of the cleaning. In return, I expect him to do the snow shoveling and car washing. Our grass will be mowed by the condo association, but if we had to do our own lawn care, I would expect him to do it.. though I used to mow as a teenager for my parents, and I don't know that he ever did it :/.

I'd rather do things myself and know they were done right than force him to do things he can't nor is willing to do and have to redo them anyway.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff