Welcome to Gaia! ::

i gotta tell ya, i don't even remember yesterday....
I blocked out most of my childhood memories. confused
I remember being friends with this one girl..
She was actually the only best friend i've ever had, and i've never had a best friend after that.
I rememeber we would laugh until we cry.. Make Spongebob out of sticks..

I also remember that i'd slap my friends and we all just playfight.. Good times..
My favorite childhood memory was climbing in this big ole tree with my friends, which i still do.
Most of my childhood was spent in places I shouldn't have been xd

There was the sports ground next door to my house that had gaps in the fences just big enough for me and my friends...I remember spending a lot of time climbing about in the stands there. There was the abandoned pub we used to hide in. It was completely trashed inside, but nobody cared. I remember sitting on car roofs on the car park behind my house and using the windshields as slides xd

And then there was the time they were doing some mega-huge building work, that required a ton of sand being left unattended. Every kid for miles played on that big pile o sand biggrin
Catalyst_Roses
Hm...I still think I'm in my childhood lol ^____^ rofl
I remember I loved playing by this brook with one of my friends-we would play games ( like pretend we were anime people and such) and look at all different sorts of animals. Its strange but, that part of my life has effected me alot...
lol your childhood memory sounds fun! I think I played a game like that as a kid too! Except, all the girls would find one place to stay and the boys would try to look for us- it took them sooooooooo long!

LOL! I could probably write a book on my childhood lmao!! and yeah we did that too but we got sick of waiting for them. So we would leave and then...i remember walking around the corner of my friends house only to be sprayed with water seconds later. lol
Hm...I still think I'm in my childhood lol ^____^ rofl
I remember I loved playing by this brook with one of my friends-we would play games ( like pretend we were anime people and such) and look at all different sorts of animals. Its strange but, that part of my life has effected me alot...
lol your childhood memory sounds fun! I think I played a game like that as a kid too! Except, all the girls would find one place to stay and the boys would try to look for us- it took them sooooooooo long!

Lupine Labtech

March 1st - SI awareness day

I remember sitting in my dad's room and playing chess with him. I denno, I can't remember much right now.

You are not alone
RYL
Near my childhood home was a swim club, with a beach, lake, water slide, etc. Every summer, every day, we would go down and spend the entire day, then come home to a heaping bowl full of cheese grits. Yum.

The club usually closed down at 6, but you could hang around longer if you liked, and we did. On a couple occasions myself and a few friends would swim into the "off limits" parts of the lake, meant for boats. We also figured out how to turn back on the water slide. But sadly someone eventually fell of the slide and sued, and it was taken down.
so many it would take me an hour to type!!
(im slow)
so i remember one of my first nightmares

I was a little girl, like two or three at the time
coz i was still livin in this one house

I came down from my bedroom, lookin' for my family and all.
i see all of em, standin in front of this giant window in my living room just staring out there.
i'm all
'lolwut'
they turn around and face me, i get ******** scared coz their heads aren't there.
instead they're SNACK CRACKERS

with toppings 'n s**t all over 'em
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

then they start chasing me.
i dont know why but i think they wanted to make me get a snack cracker head too
but i think i soiled myself coz that was a scary dream

Bashful Bloodsucker

8,375 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
I can remember going to a place in Gatlinburg, Tennessee called Dixie Stampede when I was about four. My brother and I and about three other children were volunteered to go down into the arena place and chase chickens. The others just went chasing after the chickens, but I just stood there..eventually my older brother(he was..six, I think) crashed into me after a chicken ran between my legs while I was trying to catch it.

It was hilarious, apparently..I had to spend the rest of dinner covered in dirt though.

Meowsette's Prince

Demonic Hellraiser

I don't like to remember things. They just make me sad.

I do remember the magic when I went to see the first pokemon movie when I was younger. I went with my dad, and holy s**t, I was PSYCHED. I don't think I have EVER been that excited in my life again.

I was like, 7-8. Watching that movie was just ******** cool. Loved it.

Course, I still like pokemon, just not as much as I did xd
Allo everyone!! First off i don't know if this is in the right section but oh well!!

Does anyone have any favourite memories from their childhood??

I'm not expecting a huge J.K Rowling Novel(nothing against her. She has awesome books)
But has anyone ever had a childhood they wish they could relive over again??

I remember when i was younger there were 4 boys and 5 girls, the boys would always spy on the girls and we'd usually have boys against girls wars. It was like we were teams lol!!...Me and my other friend were the captain on the girls team and there were two boys that were captains on the other team aha!!...I remember them trying to plan a plan to do something to us but we could hear them over the hedges in the backyards. It took them twenty minutes for them to finally come and through a ripped up crackers box at us!! and they thought they were macho for doing so XD

Then i remember me and one of the captains on the boys side were picking teams then we got all bent out of shape because we got into a bi arguement over who got who on what team. So i randomly brought out my water gun and we had a huge water gun fight in -2 degrees weather lmao!!...and my friend who was the other captain was the referee sort of, and ocaisonally(spelling?) you'd hear Retreat Retreat!! back to homebase!! lmao!1

Oh How i miss all those times!!

What about you all?? any fun memories??

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas