Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dunno about pain, but they got drugs for that stuff now.
:3
Shukamucka

i knoq they do, but what is it like drug free?
Austrailan Girl Stacey
Shukamucka

i knoq they do, but what is it like drug free?
I dunno, never plan on giving birth.
;3
On a scale from 1-10, 1 being a pinch and 10 being hit by a semi; it boils down to about this. (note I was told this)

Without drugs: 8.5

With drugs: 6.5

TV makes it seem a lot worse than it really is.
I'm sure it's painful, but apparently it was worth it enough for my mom to have a second child, regardless.
Uh...imagine something the size of a watermelon being passed through your v****a.

Pretty freaking painful =/
Fuufers
Uh...imagine something the size of a watermelon being passed through your v****a.

Pretty freaking painful =/
hahahahaaaaa, I got a kick out of that comment. hehe
just to clarify on the drugs thing:

You can dull the pain of labor, but you cannot actually numb any of the pain of the actual childbirth.

Birthing a baby is very painful, but your body releases hormones once birth is over that gives the mother a sort-of pain amnesia. You remember that it did hurt, but you can't really remember the pain like you can if you break a bone or get a tooth drilled.
all people have different views on it, but mostly commented it is like hell..
I don't know i'll let you know in a few months. crying
-robyy-
I don't know i'll let you know in a few months. crying
gonk Good luck.

Enduring Superfan

Well, I've had three children. I am 30 years old.

My first, I had an epideral, which did dramatically dull the pain. During the actually birthing, though, it hurt like hell. I'm not sure why. Maybe the drug was wearing off.
My second and third, I had a C-section. That's a bit scary the first time, at least for me. I'd never had any sort of surgery before.
The healing process after a C-section is much more painful than a normal delivery and takes much longer.

Just curious...are you expecting? Is that why you are asking?
need people to talk to? love giving advice? need some advice? Come join the guild "Live to Love, Love to Live - Change the World" and meet some amazing people who would love to help you out smile We want you to know that you are amazing, and worth so much.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/index.php?guild_id=48687

~fred (momentsafter)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas