Gold!

Yes 1 100.0% [ 47 ]
Total Votes:[ 47 ]
< 1 2 3

7,100 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
I have never cheated and I won't ever cheat. I'm one of those goody-two-shoes girls who are dedicated to her boyfriend. Plus, I care about my boyfriend too much so the thought of cheating will never enter my mind.
ya i have, my best advice is DON'T DO IT, it was all totaly acident, i was crying, my bf wasn't there, i needed someone, it was kinda rape in a way though, i was crying and all the sudden this dude trys to take adavantage of the situation and screws me, i realy didn't konw what to do, so i told my bf later that night when i saw him, it just put me in even wose of a situation, so now i'm crying, the dude who screwd me is screwing my best friend, my bf is now my ex-bf, and i'm lost lonly, and need someone to make me feel better with out trying to get in my pants.

i didn't like it, and it was soo not worth it, so do not ever cheat on ur partener, u will get caught and loose everything.
»Yeah uhh;
but it was an accident... I know I should have better control over myself but he came onto me so I cheated on the girl. I felt great for about two minutes, then suddenly I ran off crying like a girl. :[ Haha. I don't like itt.
Almost everyone has cheated in some capacity. I have and I regret it but I think it was a mistake I needed to make in order to grow as a person.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff