Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Gold!

Yes 1 100.0% [ 47 ]
Total Votes:[ 47 ]
1 2 3 >

Okay so, I thought I'd ask.
Who in here has cheated? How did you feel after? Was it worth it? Did you get away with it?

Sorry if it's a stupid question but I'm just wonderin'. =/

Hallowed Elder

9,950 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
I think everyone has cheated in some way or another.

I've never done anything major to cheat, but I've done my fair share of sharing answers with friends who couldn't figure it out themselves. And, depending on your definition of cheating, I've used walkthroughs to help me through games I've yet to beat.

As I've never done anything major, what I have gotten "caught" for wasn't a big deal and I was only reprimanded a bit for it.
Gah.
Stupid me! >.<
I meant like, cheating in a relationship.
Never have and never will.
I've been cheated on so I know the pain and I will never make someone else feel that.

Hallowed Elder

9,950 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Aah, gotcha, my mistake.

I've never cheated personally, though I think people can have various reasons for doing so. I don't think it necessarily makes them a bad person, just maybe confused and misguided about what they want in life. Either way, it makes things infinitely simpler to end one relationship before striking up another.
Kaitos Wolfhaart
I've been cheated on so I know the pain and I will never make someone else feel that.

You know, thing is, sometimes it's the people who have gone through the same thing and that you wouldn't expect, that are the ones who do it. Idk.

8,400 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Under extremely extenuated circumstances once, I thought I did. It turned out my boyfriend was cool with it and I was just being silly, though.
I have once, but it was when I was in the 6th grade, lol. Not sure it really counts seeing as how it wasn't a serious relationship... Either way I regret it... Karma hit me hard a few years after that though... That's a different story, and I don't feel like wasting space in a thread about my past.

Newbie Noob

never once did. i'm not like those guys. i actually care. i had a troubled past and it made me develop a way to care, love, and protect a girl like an adult would with his wife sweatdrop . so i'm not a cheating kind of guy, so sue me. like i really care about wut u think about me.
Kaitos Wolfhaart
No one likes to be cheated on, but then again most people don't give a second thought at times when it comes down to cheating. Who knows.
I never have and i can never bring myself to. I just care too much about my gf.

Interesting Poster

7,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Tycoon 200
I cheated once. I felt so guilty afterwards that I told him right away. We tried to make it work but it just wasn't the same anymore so he broke up with me. I've learned from it.
I've been cheated ON but I've never cheated myself.
I cheated. Me and my boyfriend broke up but we still loved eachother, we broke up for complicated circumstances. He ended up with someone else. It hurt me a lot because he said he loved me everyday and talked to me for hours on the phone still like we were going out, it was like we were still together. He cheated on her for me. I slept over his house we had sex, kissed and everything. It hurt that they were still together and he still kissed her. I was beyond jealous.
They broke up. But we got mad at eachother and stopped talking. I went out with this other guy who I really didn't like. I cheated on him twice with my ex. It's so complicated. When I cheated I ddidn't feel bad at all, I wouldn't take it back.
Life is so confusing and complex. This story probably seems pretty crazy and well it is.
I broke up with that guy I didn't like.
Me and my ex are as close as ever now, but we're not together cause my mom doesn't want us dating and it makes things a little hard. Again. long story.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff