Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hygienic Wolf

I'd never cheat though I might give an open relationship a try. Just for the experience.
you cheated recently, didnt you?

Fashionable Hunter

Shemipicka
you cheated recently, didnt you?

Well, no. I did when I was younger. Temptations though :3

Enduring Phantom

Twisted Fate 1
kakteed

Like any relationship, communication is the golden rule.

Being honest, I have disorders. I'm genderqueer. And I'm asexual aromantic, it's a lot of shenanigans not including my ridiculous family.

Asexuality and aromanticism mean that:

Asexuality, a person does not experience sexual attraction.

Aromanticism, a person doesn't experience romantic attraction.

Attraction doesn't dictate behavior. In my case, I felt that we (my ex and I) could work it out UNTIL what she said about my inability to perform. Then it clicked in my mind to think, "Go ******** yourself because I won't do that for you."

I did an anonymous ******** six months later. Everything works. Sex is weird. I came, but it was meh. Then she got clingy after two ******** and one cuddle session despite ******** buddy agreement. I skipped out on that fast.

Two weeks later, go on my millionth first date and we ********. It was more satisfying (yet I didn't come as much? as effectively? she's not good at oral like the ******** buddy was), I found her to be fascinating as a person.

I tried to have conversations with the ******** buddy, but she turned everything into flirting and couldn't or refused to engage in anything outside of heavy romantic s**t. It made my demisexual romantic friends uncomfortable to read the texts which I took as a sign that I had good reason to run especially after I called her out and she flat out denied being interested in me romantically.

Romantic stuff wise, I don't need the status of a relationship. I enjoy people, but there are times that I tell my girlfriend -okay, babe. That's enough now, you need to stop talking about moving in because it's making me uncomfortable.

My girlfriend before I asked her to be my girlfriend, she assumed I only wanted her for sex so she pretended to be cool with blurry lines ******** buddies. She chafed at not having the relationship status solidified for three weeks before I took it as a hint that she probably wasn't going to get better without a status and she had the best qualities of all the other people I was seeing at the time so I had nothing to lose.

Besides, dating multiple people at once is expensive. Win-win.

All of that could be summed up by saying you're an a*****e, rather than making up some new "identities." rolleyes
pallbearer

Oh? Where did you get that impression from my post?

Enduring Phantom

Twisted Fate 1
pallbearer

If you don't see a problem with how you relate to others, particularly the women in your life, than there's no hope for you. I can't teach empathy and compassion.
i haven't, but a few years ago I was interested in a guy that wasn't sure if he wanted to date me or another girl that liked him. i knew her and didn't think he would pick me since he was stalling, so i said ******** it and walked away. i'm not sure if he was going to pick me anyway or if that just kind of forced his hand, but we ended up dating after that. it didn't work out because i've never been really interested in being touched, I don't get turned on easily or even often and don't really think of most interactions as flirting or even sexual, but he wanted to, so i told him how I felt and we agreed it was best not to be together. Which kind of sucked because that s**t aside, that was the best relationship i'd been in. he seemed hurt too, in the end.

if i had to pick a doritos flavor it would be cheddar. altho i'm more of a pringles person since doritos are too flavorful for me.

also now i know something about you two that i didn't expect and i feel as tho i've become part of a secret spy plot.
pallbearer
Twisted Fate 1
pallbearer

If you don't see a problem with how you relate to others, particularly the women in your life, than there's no hope for you. I can't teach empathy and compassion.

I don't see the problem of having sex and being upfront about what's expected. My ex had dumped me in October 2013. I did the anonymous sex six months later, my ex calling me monthly to get back together -despite her dumping me not over my asexuality and refusal to have sex with her. It was because of our "different communication styles" and that we were both miserable. Three months later she concedes, "I broke up with you because of your asexuality and refusal to have sex with me." We had been together for seven months in a monogamous relationship, I acted upon her sexually but I never allowed reciprocation because of my asexuality/being a virgin/fear of being sex repulsed.

It was my first time and it didn't work. She asked me, I'm naked and this is my first time: "Why do you hate yourself [for liking rough sex]?"

******** buddy knew upfront: sex, maybe friends, and if things and us worked out that possibly more. If not, chill. Once a week sex -for two weeks, third week she had a yeast infection and we cuddled. In that time she made it a game.

My ex called me, told me about her life being shitty and realizing she was alcoholic and how she's trying to get better, but doesn't have a support network -after twenty minutes she asks me how I'm doing. I tell her the truth: gained weight, just quit a miserable job, and doing my thing. She compliments me assuring me that I still look amazing. I tell her that makes me uncomfortable based on her ignoring for the past five months that I have no desire to give "us" a try again and the compliment feels inappropriate. Forget how a month earlier, I went to HER house and told her it's never happening because my casual/open relationship girlfriend told me to take everything off the table to see if my ex would leave me alone.

Ex hisses, "Oh! Are you going to bring that up EVERY time we talk?"

******** buddy hears this and tells me how she had TWO exes show up out of nowhere at her front door. They essentially told that they got together through Facebook and now wanted her to pick one of them. She tells them that she's "intimate" with me and that she won't choose.

I'm thinking to myself, "Dude. I'm not trying to one up you here. I cried after the phone call with my ex . . ."

I'm on a date with Disney?

******** buddy tells me she just ******** another women into orgasming, "Marry me!"

I congratulate her, my date with Disney was a meal and talking on the couch for many hours. ******** Buddy knew I was seeing six other women before we got together and that my casual/open relationship girlfriend at the time was cool/doing the same.

Where's the a*****e impression from again? I fail to see how my interactions are problematic in these posts. I guarantee to you that I am problematic and I appreciate being called out -then altering my behavior/beliefs upon thinking it over, reflecting where I went wrong.

I'm working on my ableist language. Still don't know where I went wrong in the post though.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff