Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Hunter

because they're sexy.
at least the mixed ones are.
oh my god i haven't met a guy of partially cuban descent i was not attracted to.
ray/ramone at the hard rock, i miss you already and i wish i was working at the hard rock more this week. you were super cute and i wish we had more time to talk.

discuss:

- most physically attractive backgrounds/races/ethnicities
- oh my god dark men with light eyes that's actually why i love my boyfriend
- are you intimidated by really attractive people because i am holy s**t
- ghiradelli mango madness yay or nay?

Invisible Humorist

cuban cuisine is nice
kakteed
because they're sexy.
at least the mixed ones are.
oh my god i haven't met a guy of partially cuban descent i was not attracted to.
ray/ramone at the hard rock, i miss you already and i wish i was working at the hard rock more this week. you were super cute and i wish we had more time to talk.

discuss:

WASP women, red-heads, black and mexican girls.

An attractive girl is an attractive girl!

Lonely Capitalist

11,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Mark Twain 100
discuss:

I will say I have a thing for Latin women but for the most part I don't really have a preference when it comes to race. Though I will say I have a type. Usually it involves a taste for hard liquor, rock n' roll and art. If they can enjoy a cigar then I might as well put a ring on your finger.

I don't have an opinion so...

Not really. I mean if I was I would have to be all the god damned time. I luckily have a very pretty family. Thank god for that Latin blood.

.... What is this?

Part of me was hoping this would be a conversation about cigars but another part of me realized how stupid that was. But Cuban cigars is really good. Cuban rum is also very good when it is done right. I wonder if my favorite rum bar has any Cuban rum? But a daiquiri made with old school Bacardi is magic.

Invisible Humorist

Valtiel the Watcher
discuss:

I will say I have a thing for Latin women but for the most part I don't really have a preference when it comes to race. Though I will say I have a type. Usually it involves a taste for hard liquor, rock n' roll and art. If they can enjoy a cigar then I might as well put a ring on your finger.

Not really. I mean if I was I would have to be all the god damned time. I luckily have a very pretty family. Thank god for that Latin blood.

.... What is this?

Part of me was hoping this would be a conversation about cigars but another part of me realized how stupid that was. But Cuban cigars is really good. Cuban rum is also very good when it is done right. I wonder if my favorite rum bar has any Cuban rum? But a daiquiri made with old school Bacardi is magic.

i live in a city where Cubans are probably the leading ethnic group and i've yet to see a cuban cigar in person

Lonely Capitalist

11,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Mark Twain 100
GhostlyMark
Valtiel the Watcher
discuss:

.... What is this?

i live in a city where Cubans are probably the leading ethnic group and i've yet to see a cuban cigar in person
They're pretty easy to smuggle into the country indirectly. They aren't illegal In europ and all that. I know some people wh switch out the bands or just leave them off and just say they're some other brand or some s**t like that. Though there are also plenty of cigars made by Cubans using Cuban tobacco seeds but just made elsewhere. The whole embargo is silly at this point really

Invisible Humorist

Valtiel the Watcher
GhostlyMark
Valtiel the Watcher
discuss:

.... What is this?

They're pretty easy to smuggle into the country indirectly. They aren't illegal In europ and all that. I know some people wh switch out the bands or just leave them off and just say they're some other brand or some s**t like that. Though there are also plenty of cigars made by Cubans using Cuban tobacco seeds but just made elsewhere. The whole embargo is silly at this point really

wait what?...they're illegal here?
It's pretty scary that Castro is still alive

Clean Gekko

3,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
aint ever even met one

Angelic Husband

11,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
I like them all, but I have a thing for arabs and hispanics

No

Generous Poster

You work at the Hard Rock? that's actually pretty cool

Destitute Smoker

3,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Wall Street 200
GhostlyMark
mhm, communism; very spooky.

Invisible Humorist

Oliva the Bootstrapper
GhostlyMark
mhm, communism; very spooky.

I'm shocked
All this time I thought they were fine here

Lonely Capitalist

11,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Mark Twain 100
GhostlyMark
Valtiel the Watcher
GhostlyMark
Valtiel the Watcher
discuss:

.... What is this?

It's technically illegal to smoke cubans even outside the US if you're a US citizen... I mean there's no way to enforce that but it's technically the law.
I'm mainly attracted to white people or asians mixed with other races. I'm generally never attracted to black people or latinos/latinas. They just don't appeal to me.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff