Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3
  c

LOLZZ

shut up and go beat your ego up :) 1 100.0% [ 183 ]
Total Votes:[ 183 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

ButtSex! At The GayBar
If they haven't, it's only a matter of time.
sad but true, i actually didn't start till 17. My best friends were all telling me how if i don't start spanking the spud, i would blow to quick if i was going to have sex sooner or later. I beleive it was somewhat true, when i started, i probably lasted 30seconds, now after all the frequent motion and stretching( xd ) i last pretty long with my fiancee 3nodding
Almost every guy does. It's actually healthy.
My boyfriend doesn't.
Simply because he's got me to take care of his urges.

It's the same way for me.
Chaz-The Hunter
ButtSex! At The GayBar
If they haven't, it's only a matter of time.
sad but true, i actually didn't start till 17. My best friends were all telling me how if i don't start spanking the spud, i would blow to quick if i was going to have sex sooner or later. I beleive it was somewhat true, when i started, i probably lasted 30seconds, now after all the frequent motion and stretching( xd ) i last pretty long with my fiancee 3nodding

That's right, you should actually hope for your boyfriend to masturbate if you want him to last long in bed.
not all guys
but most of us
Blitzkrieg Beauty
My boyfriend doesn't.

your bf is lying. i bet he's jacking off right now. give him a call on the cellphone or do a suprise visit xd

Divine Genius

no not all I know one who's 20 that still hasn't XD so innocent
Chaz-The Hunter
Blitzkrieg Beauty
My boyfriend doesn't.

your bf is lying. i bet he's jacking off right now. give him a call on the cellphone or do a suprise visit xd

I have.

Why would you want to ruin the amazing orgasm your girlfriend just gave you an hour ago, with a shitty one you gave yourself?
Blitzkrieg Beauty
Chaz-The Hunter
Blitzkrieg Beauty
My boyfriend doesn't.

I have.

Why would you want to ruin the amazing orgasm your girlfriend just gave you an hour ago, with a shitty one you gave yourself?
It's generally true, that some guys generally don't jack off when they have a girlfriend. That's like the only exception to the rule, I think.

Perfect Trash

Not all guys do. I don't. I mean, I have masturbated, or tried to masturbate a few times, but I never understood what the appeal was. Touching myself is not a turn-on.
Sikuyi-chan

Does he have a problem and not realize it. If hes not he must get loads of sticky sheets.

Visina
Braxton Cantrell
I don't. Besides, I can't, anyway. I have some serious disfunction going on down there :[
Lmfao.

No laughing matter. Get to the Doc, son!

I have been to one, lmfao.
They dubbed me pretty much almost sterile.
And they also dubbed my problem erectile dysfunction.
Why I can't really get "turned on" though is beyond me.
I doubt im missing nerves down there, lmfao XD
I know some that say they don't but I think everyone has at least once. Its unhealthy to hold it in...

Divine Genius

zziggystardustt
Sikuyi-chan

Does he have a problem and not realize it. If hes not he must get loads of sticky sheets.

actually no, I go to his room all the time , nothing. He's just not horny at all XD
<3 but that innocence in him even at that age is what makes me love him

5,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
I asked a question similar on yahoo and sadly almost everyone said they couldnt handle going without it longer then two weeks. althought one guy said he lasted for a year withought masturbating

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff