Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
That sucks raw eggs, huh? Whats worse is that things stolen are RARELY recovered.

My sympathy goes to you. I would lose my mind if I ever had something stolen...

I love you;; and comments... Questing 500 of them...
People didn't even break into my dad's car, they just went under the truck and took the parts.
Executive Chef
I don't have a car. I remember once I left the door [to someone's car] wide open and came back a few hours later. Nothing was stolen. razz

i did that with my sisters van... both side doors were open.. and it was all night long soo... about 10 hours?
My little brother leaves everything in my car, so yeah...
We told the neighbors and somebody broke into their garage and stole a bunch of stuff.
Anyway, the DVDs were all broken. sweatdrop
BTW the handheld was my dad's . He was so pissed xp
kitkatworld4
Some retard broke into my car and stole my DVDs (I have a Tv in the back), handheld and other stuff. I'm sad! crying

rolleyes that kind of stuff can be replaced easily. You didn't get hurt in the process.
Executive Chef
I don't have a car. I remember once I left the door [to someone's car] wide open and came back a few hours later. Nothing was stolen. razz

Try that at night time in a neighborhood with lots of minorities, lmfao!
thart is sooooo wrong. domokun
i have a big a** german shepard in my car to protect that stuff and he has killed someone before so i know my stuff is safe
My car has salt in it, thats it. I just keep my eye on pretzel vendors.

Dapper Humorist

Well, in all honesty what did you expect leaving valubles in an unattended car?
That's a pity. That's why I don't leave anything of value in my car.
Some retard broke into my car and stole my DVDs (I have a Tv in the back), handheld and other stuff. I'm sad! crying

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff