Welcome to Gaia! ::

Crystal_Winter_Moon
Seraii Squee
Crystal_Winter_Moon

O_O

Crazy I am then.

I am into heavy women, sorry. It's what I like. And she has beautiful lips and eyes. biggrin Those are two key elements in beauty.

is that your pic i meant... haha.

Yes.

ok. just asking.

I dunno, i'd rather have the plus size , than your typical baked stripper with crabs, no manners, and drinking problems. hahaha

I'd rather look like Jessica Alba.
She has a great body.
But hell, she had to work for it.

Also, the fact that it is me on my profile says something about Ms. British Models lie about how much she weighs.

I weight 180lbs
She supposedly weighs 176lbs
I am 5'8
She is supposedly 5'10

Doesn't make much sense that she looks like that and I look like I do.
She's probably around 190-200, if not more, since, I have to factor in her thighs.
I am so happy I don't have thighs like that.
But then again, maybe all she is, is fat.
Maybe she has no muscle definition whatsoever?
That could possibly explain why she's looks like that and weigh less than I do.
society is ******** up anyway.

they tell girls they have to be skinny, skinny, skinny.

well then when they are too skinny they get picked on more than that

"fat" ones do.

that model in the post though, she's pretty and certainly not fat.

-Beth
She is a very pretty girl, don't get me wrong.
But I don't think she's beauty pageant winning material.
It's not her weight, I'm a bigger woman myself, I can't comment, she's just not that stunningly beautiful.

I think the way this has been highlighted in the UK media is just proof that her victory was a publicity thing.
She won so that this pageant could seem fat-friendly, not necessarily because she deserved it.
That in itself is pretty patronizing.
It's like she's being mollycoddled because she's a bigger girl.
I hope to God I'm making sense here...
This really belongs in the GD. Or better yet the ED, I would LOVE to see their reactions. :D
Once forgotten; starry nights...
Well planned out; fancy flights...

I think she's pretty smokin'. But society will never change it's superficial ways, any facts are only facts if society agrees.

Thoughts of you; held so dear...
Every day; I dream you're near.
Bullet_Witch
This really belongs in the GD. Or better yet the ED, I would LOVE to see their reactions. :D

Probably be along the lines of "she won because the pageant judges were forced into it or else they'd seem fat-ist"
I'm going to have to call shinanagins.

I'm going to have to agree; she's lying about her weight. It may be how I carry my own weight (I'm 5'10" myself, 145lbs; most people see my stomach and tell me that they think I weigh 115-120. Muscle?), but I know for a fact that I would never be that big at 175lbs. I contend that she's in the surplus of 200lbs.

I perceive "healthy" to be a balance of a healthy weight and healthy muscle, the latter of which she seems to be lacking in. She likes eating? So do I; I could out-eat everyone at dinner after tournaments for softball. However, I ate so much because I was burning an absurd amount of calories after pitching 5-6 games in a day.

Upon reading a bit more about her, some articles said that she runs 40 minutes a day and horseback rides; while helpful, I feel that she doesn't necessarily partake in "toning" activities, which is why this quote confuses me:

"Chloe, a Miss Surrey hopeful, said: 'I love roast dinners and banoffee pie so I have them in moderation. I no longer eat pies and pizza all the time. Now I'm toned up and happy.'"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff