17,075 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cart Raider 100
Josh ButterBalls PRO
nitznitz
MiameMiame
What's the use of this thread?

This. I agree with everything the OP says, but that's not gonna change the minds of moral guardians, selfish fools and efilist trolls/fanatics.

Wtf is an efilisy and why am I offend.

Well from what I gathered, it's basically "life and everything about it is pointless and/or inherently bad and we should all go kill ourselves". In the case of anti-life-engine, I guess it means procreation's bad too.

Chieftain Twilight
nitznitz
MiameMiame

This. I agree with everything the OP says, but that's not gonna change the minds of moral guardians, selfish fools and efilist trolls/fanatics.

but it's better than being silent about it. silence literally achieves nothing. sure, if you never start you can't lose. but you also can't win that way, either.

leastways go down swinging.

Fair point, but I don't want the OP or anyone else actually having hopes they can change those opinions. People like that refuse to change opinions.

Lavish Loiterer

Robotic lalanono
For the most part, I think people who have a problem with breast feeding in public are afraid to have their views challenged. We live in a society that sexualizes the woman's body way too much.

That's for sure.
"If you stab a boob, it's rated PG-13. But if you kiss a boob, it's rated R." emotion_facepalm

Lavish Loiterer

Chieftain Twilight
Little Dead Soldier
Chieftain Twilight
Little Dead Soldier
My milk never came in for my son and I couldnt afford a wet nurse, so i put my son on soy formula. I wanted him to be breastfeed, but it just couldnt.
I support it at any place or any time of the day. Women were meant to feed. I kinda find it funny that this wasnt a problem in the older days, but is a big issue now. I guess everything needs to be compact in a plastic bag to be acceptable?

not trying to be rude here, but I do have to point out that soy is partiularly unhealthy for both boys and girls, especially boys. first fo all, more than 90% of the soy crops grown in the U.S. are monsanto's genetically modified soy beans, which have been proven highly unsafe. furthermore, soy has a chemical element in it which mimics estrogen, and can unbalance a person's hormonal chemistry, causing all sorts of problems.

My son was lactose at the time. I actually didnt know that. Im lactose too and drink soy milk.
Hrm. Ill have to look into that. Thanks!

I really think "lactose" fails as shorthand for "lactose intolerant". but I get what you mean.

I use dto drink soy milk all th etime. love the stuff, really do. delicious. but, I have started cutting soy products out of my life. I never realized how hard it is to live without soy. ugh. it's in practically everything, but even just primarily soy products used to be the majority of my protein intake. I dunno how so many people can live without it.

a delicious substitute is almond milk. though Silk Brand is still to be avoided if you can help it.

What about the Silk brand? I'm also lactose intolerant and was looking into trying almond milk. I've tried the Silk brand before but I didn't like the taste.

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
Mae Lovelyn

What about the Silk brand? I'm also lactose intolerant and was looking into trying almond milk. I've tried the Silk brand before but I didn't like the taste.

My favorite Almond milks are the store generic version. I don't know what it is about them, but they're tastier to me.

*Is either lactose intolerant or allergic to something in cow's milk*

@OP: I had no issues bfing in public when I was still trying. I lasted four months until I just couldn't do it anymore, it was so depressing not making enough to feed him.

I've actually decided to strictly FF the next one just because it was rather crushing when I couldn't do it and instead of opening that can of worms, I would rather not.

The only reason I want to is to do it in public because I'm horrible.

Loyal Rogue

14,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Elocutionist 200
nitznitz
Josh ButterBalls PRO
nitznitz
MiameMiame

Well from what I gathered, it's basically "life and everything about it is pointless and/or inherently bad and we should all go kill ourselves". In the case of anti-life-engine, I guess it means procreation's bad too.

Chieftain Twilight
nitznitz
MiameMiame

but it's better than being silent about it. silence literally achieves nothing. sure, if you never start you can't lose. but you also can't win that way, either.

Fair point, but I don't want the OP or anyone else actually having hopes they can change those opinions. People like that refuse to change opinions.

that's very bleak and defeatist....

Loyal Rogue

14,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Mae Lovelyn
Chieftain Twilight
Little Dead Soldier
Chieftain Twilight
Little Dead Soldier
My milk never came in for my son and I couldnt afford a wet nurse, so i put my son on soy formula. I wanted him to be breastfeed, but it just couldnt.
I support it at any place or any time of the day. Women were meant to feed. I kinda find it funny that this wasnt a problem in the older days, but is a big issue now. I guess everything needs to be compact in a plastic bag to be acceptable?

not trying to be rude here, but I do have to point out that soy is partiularly unhealthy for both boys and girls, especially boys. first fo all, more than 90% of the soy crops grown in the U.S. are monsanto's genetically modified soy beans, which have been proven highly unsafe. furthermore, soy has a chemical element in it which mimics estrogen, and can unbalance a person's hormonal chemistry, causing all sorts of problems.

My son was lactose at the time. I actually didnt know that. Im lactose too and drink soy milk.

I really think "lactose" fails as shorthand for "lactose intolerant". but I get what you mean.

I use dto drink soy milk all th etime. love the stuff, really do. delicious. but, I have started cutting soy products out of my life. I never realized how hard it is to live without soy. ugh. it's in practically everything, but even just primarily soy products used to be the majority of my protein intake. I dunno how so many people can live without it.

a delicious substitute is almond milk. though Silk Brand is still to be avoided if you can help it.

I just don't trust it because of its business practices, mostly. I'm anti-corporate, anti-GMO, anti-authoritarian, anti-imperialist.... I try to shop local, fair trade, co-op whenever possible.

Lavish Loiterer

Chieftain Twilight
Mae Lovelyn
Chieftain Twilight
Little Dead Soldier
Chieftain Twilight
Little Dead Soldier

I just don't trust it because of its business practices, mostly. I'm anti-corporate, anti-GMO, anti-authoritarian, anti-imperialist.... I try to shop local, fair trade, co-op whenever possible.

Now I'm curious about their business practices. I won't ask you to go into it since that will carry us even more off topic. I shall use the power of google.

Loyal Rogue

14,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Mae Lovelyn
Chieftain Twilight
Mae Lovelyn
Chieftain Twilight
Little Dead Soldier

Now I'm curious about their business practices. I won't ask you to go into it since that will carry us even more off topic. I shall use the power of google.

good luck!

Opinionated Lunatic

17,075 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cart Raider 100
Chieftain Twilight
nitznitz
Josh ButterBalls PRO
nitznitz
MiameMiame

Chieftain Twilight
nitznitz
MiameMiame

That's the harsh truth. Bleak is for everything. Defeatist for internet arguments.

Loyal Rogue

14,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Elocutionist 200
nitznitz
Chieftain Twilight
nitznitz
Josh ButterBalls PRO
nitznitz

Chieftain Twilight
nitznitz

That's the harsh truth. Bleak is for everything. Defeatist for internet arguments.

I completely disagree. you're just being a pessimist.

Invisible Humorist

lol i imagined a mother running around stealthy while breastfeeding her child. Every time she stopped she did the ninja eyes

ninja

Sparkling Victory

6,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hero 100
It's natural
Breasts are not sexual because they are not a reproductive organ. They have been sexualized, but yano, my feet aren't sexual just because some guy might want to jerk off to a photo of them.

Familiar Friend

Yeah I dont know why people get so offended by human anatomy.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff