Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Shopper

Shark Bacon
Holy cow, people sleep with bras on?

xd the first thing I do when I get home is take that sucker off. Let those boobies free.

Haha I do that too. Then again, I wear bras only so people don't see my nipples through my shirt and to look like I have more than I do. So, typically I am bra-less.

OP: If you feel like you need a bra to sleep then try a different type like maybe a sports bra.

Divorced Datemate

4,625 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
Shark Bacon
Pink Plaid
Shark Bacon

xd the first thing I do when I get home is take that sucker off. Let those boobies free.
When you have huge tits you constantly need a bra or they flop everywhere. I'm personally just more comfy with a bra on.
That's painful man. I'm a 40DD that sit hurts especially if they're tender.
I just let'em flop, dude. Whatever.

Questionable Prophet

11,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
SabersKitten
Shark Bacon
Pink Plaid
Shark Bacon

When you have huge tits you constantly need a bra or they flop everywhere. I'm personally just more comfy with a bra on.

that can be painfull for large breasted women
i know it is for me

I dunno. I'm DD, maybe I'm just lucky xd they're a little sore sometimes when I first take my bra off, like "whoa, time to support ourselves!" But it gets better over time.

Magical Star

I always sleep with a bra on.
I need to be ready for any natural disaster.
That way if the earthquake doesn't kill me I won't die of embarrassment.

Demonic Kitten

Shark Bacon
SabersKitten
Shark Bacon
Pink Plaid
Shark Bacon

that can be painfull for large breasted women
i know it is for me

mine are bigger lol
and once the bra comes off it hurts
and they pull so my chest hurts too
I dunno. I'm DD, maybe I'm just lucky xd they're a little sore sometimes when I first take my bra off, like "whoa, time to support ourselves!" But it gets better over time.
Pink Plaid
Wtf guys. I always sleep with my bra on. What's so bad about it?
Skin chafing, uncomfortable, stretches out the elastic in your bra for no reason.

Also, OP is probably wearing the wrong bra size to boot.

Divorced Datemate

4,625 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
Henrika
Pink Plaid
Skin chafing, uncomfortable, stretches out the elastic in your bra for no reason.

I actually only get n****e chafing when I don't wear a bra. Which is one of the reasons I'm basically always wearing a bra. I also find it more comfortable to wear a bra then not wear one. That way the girls are held in place and aren't flopping about and bouncing which can be painful.
Pink Plaid
Henrika
Pink Plaid

I actually only get n****e chafing when I don't wear a bra. Which is one of the reasons I'm basically always wearing a bra. I also find it more comfortable to wear a bra then not wear one. That way the girls are held in place and aren't flopping about and bouncing which can be painful.
I dunno I often wear bralettes or no bra if I'm at home/out and about. (Pretty much except for school and work where I feel like people would free out over nipples.)

Your boobs actually grow more muscle to support themselves if you go bra-less. It takes time though.

The only time I'm HAPPY to wear a bra is my super-push ups if I'm going out though, but even then, I sometimes feel like after I take them off again, I'm like "that's all there is?". Push up bras are quite misleading lol.

I also meant skin chafing around the bra band, not your nipples smile

Divorced Datemate

4,625 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
Henrika
Pink Plaid
Henrika
Pink Plaid

I dunno I often wear bralettes or no bra if I'm at home/out and about. (Pretty much except for school and work where I feel like people would free out over nipples.)

Your boobs actually grow more muscle to support themselves if you go bra-less. It takes time though.

The only time I'm HAPPY to wear a bra is my super-push ups if I'm going out though, but even then, I sometimes feel like after I take them off again, I'm like "that's all there is?". Push up bras are quite misleading lol.

I also meant skin chafing around the bra band, not your nipples smile

I've never had chafing around the bra band and I've been wearing a bra almost 24/7 for 14 years.

I also have my nipples pierced so they are completely visible through my shirts if I don't wear a bra. So I need bras to cover my piercings from being visible. And I'm a DD, I don't think muscle will really help my boobs from flopping up and down anytime I use the stairs, run, jog, or even speed walk.

Bunny

let them be free
you'er bra may be too tight to wear for that long and you shouldn't be sleeping in one anyway. they need to breath once in awhile, might as well be while your asleep. you should get messured to make sure you have the right size. cup sizes are easy to guise at and with some string and a tape measure you should be able to mesure your band size at home.
Guys, I sleep with a bra on because I have very sensitive nipples and I'm a very modest person. All I need is for the air conditioning in the house to come on for my nipples to make their presence known, and I just feel more comfortable with a bra on since I don't live by myself.

Liberal Dabbler

I think all of your body swells up when you've been sleeping/stationary for a long period of time. Something about circulation.

Like when you can't put a ring on early in the morning but it fits perfectly later on in the day.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff