Welcome to Gaia! ::

As a wise friend once said to me, a woman's underwear is like the wrapping on a present. What's the fun in getting a present you can't unwrap yourself? And you don't want the same wrapping paper all the time! Red and purple are my favourite colours though. heart
Tute Sweet
Thong-shorts are the way forward!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

They don't leave a VPL (visible panty line) under even your thinnest, whitest skirts; they're more comfortable than thongs, as they don't ride up your crack as much; and they're a hell of a lot sexier, and make your bum look better!

Ah yeah these too :3

Toothsome Conversationalist

No undergarment will give you a hem line if it fits properly. You don't need to purchase and wear thongs to avoid lines. I prefer panties with a full seat, like French-cut briefs or boy leg panties.

Tipsy Hunter

7,400 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
It really doesn't bother me what's underneath, and I've never really had a liking for thongs. They're butt floss, and I don't see the workability of a tiny piece of fabric acting like underwear.
Hero Of Self
It really doesn't bother me what's underneath, and I've never really had a liking for thongs. They're butt floss, and I don't see the workability of a tiny piece of fabric acting like underwear.

You don't want the grandma pants though. eek If you fail to find those in your significant other's underwear drawer, you're in for a bad week!
Victoria Secret is my fav store heart

I wear lace thongs, boyshorts, french knickers...
and french knickers are my hunnybunny's fav...... 4laugh

These plz.

And push up bras are the sex.

3,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
males should only go shopping if they are able to give an honest opinion. If anything looks good, then sit out on the bench. thongs are always sexy, but its more what she feels like in them that is appealing.
"Guys, What do you think of bras and underwears?
Do you really care what a girl has under her clothes?
What are your thoughts on thongs? Hot or not?
Would you ever go underwear shopping with your girl friends? "

I think bras and underwear are... bras and underwear. Simple. :]
No, I don't really care what a girl has under her clothes- but please have something! lmfao.
And my thoughts on thongs, would be ew. I like those boy short underwear on girls. It looks nice. biggrin
And of course I'd go underwear shopping with a friend thats a girl. I do that with the guys already XD
Abusive Mana
Panties. I guess you'd call them bikinis.
I don't mind boyshorts but I prefer cuter underwear.

I got plenty of boyshorts if you ever get on a kick where you want to wear them baby.

I think they only time I would really go underwear shopping is when you actually wanted me to go, otherwise it might be a little awkward. ^^;
AlienMiffy13
Victoria Secret is my fav store heart

I wear lace thongs, boyshorts, french knickers...
and french knickers are my hunnybunny's fav...... 4laugh

I'm French and don't even know what the freak French Knickers are. Sad.

I have a bit of everything and wear whatever's suitable for the day or what suits my mood.

I like thongs, never found them particularly uncomfortable. Plus I'd pick a thong sticking out my trousers over butt crack any day!
I usually wear regular panties.
If I'm seeing my boyfriend I might match my underwear or wear a thong and a hott bra or something.
I prefer French knickers over all other underwear but I do wear thongs and strings sometimes. It depends on my mood, if I'm hanging around the house in joggers and a hoody I'll just wear normal knickers. If i'm going out in the evening I'll wear strings/thongs etc but during the day I usually wear french knickers.

I like Frenchies because they're not quite a thong but they're really comfy. I forget I'm wearing them most of the time.

My Boyfriend BUYS me underwear, he has very good taste. Has bought me a few items from ann summers including a red bra and frenchies set, a lace pink bra and thong set and some other bits and bobs.
lol cool post. Ya, i dont really mind what my gf wears aslong as its not like granny panties or something like that cuz that seems weird. As for thongs, i mean i guess their hot but i find sexy underwear like the ones in the picture above sexier and more going with the whole, im innocent but have got a wild side look. I like that sorta look. And if i would go shopping with my gf for underwear id say yes if shes comfortable with it.

lol oh yeah, im the posters bf. hahahah.

dramallama

Guys, What do you think of bras and underwears?
Do you really care what a girl has under her clothes?
What are your thoughts on thongs? Hot or not?
Would you ever go underwear shopping with your girl friends?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff