Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

What do you think?

You shouldn't let him treat you like that! 0.29411764705882 29.4% [ 10 ]
He's just shy, doesn't know how to ahndle the situation. 0.70588235294118 70.6% [ 24 ]
Total Votes:[ 34 ]
< 1 2 3 >

Mon Cher' let me tell you a little something... I have been in some really ******** (excuse my language) relationships. Different people have different opinions, have different ways of thinking, and see different people in different lights, which is why the opinions of others are contradicting.
There has only ever been oncethat I have followed the advice of someone and have it help, both from friend, family, and online, people tend to be bias.
A relationship is between you and your boyfriend, other people shouldn't be sticking their noses in places they don't belong, and it should stay that way until you ask for their opinion.
To sum this up (in as blunt form as possible) You need to look deep into yourself and find what you feel, that's all that matters.
If you want a more elaborate conversation on this post, or for my mere opinion, feel free to PM me. ^^
bang.bang.beautiful
Mon Cher'
Thats the problem though, I think real hard about the situation and what I should do. One part of me thinks it's not ok, and the other wants to just make out with him. I hate hormones
[x_yuki-chan_x]
Yeah I guess all of you are right... I just don't get it. He's not a virgin but our relationship is going so slow... I mean I guess thats good that its not going too fast but... I'm ready for more then a peck on the cheek.

then tell him that
[x_yuki-chan_x]
bang.bang.beautiful
Mon Cher'
Thats the problem though, I think real hard about the situation and what I should do. One part of me thinks it's not ok, and the other wants to just make out with him. I hate hormones

well as she said, it ultimately your decision on what to do but you should talk to him about this if it bothers you that much
But how do I tell him that?
"Listen, I want you to make out with me. Stop playin' around and jump on me!"
I dunno.
[x_yuki-chan_x]
bang.bang.beautiful
Mon Cher'

Understandable, yes, hormones can be a b***h, I can agree/sympathize there ^^. You just need to think more. What is the thing you have the least amount of tolerance for, and the most amount, in general do yo think that he's treating you poorly and disrespecting you, did he show gratitude while receiving the gift, though he hadn't got you anything (This usually isn't a case of: "I don't want to buy my girlfriend something because I'm not into her." At this stage it seems more of a: "I don't want to get her something if she's not going to get my something back" situation. )If you really are into him, and you believe he does respect you, then you two are in the clear.

Bashful Fatcat

7,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Sounds like you just need to work on your communication. Next time make sure he knows what you need for a dance, and plan for holidays. For example some couples say "just a card" for Valentines day, or set a price limit on Christmas, or treat each other to dinner on birthdays.

Also try to move the relationship forward yourself! There's nothing wrong with taking it slow, maybe he doesn't want to ruin things w/ you because he feels like he's already messed up?
[x_yuki-chan_x]
But how do I tell him that?
"Listen, I want you to make out with me. Stop playin' around and jump on me!"
I dunno.

Why wait for him? Body language can say and reflect so much more then words at times. If you want to make out with him do something bold, chances are he's taking things more slowly because he thinks it's what you want. Next time you're at school take him outside for a walk by his hand, on your way back inside, push him (not too hard. xD) up against the school wall and lean in closer to him, kiss him gently a few times, then slowly slide your tongue against your lips, he should then get the hint and take it from there.
KerrieBerrie
Sounds like you just need to work on your communication.

I agree. I personally think that communication is the key to an outstanding relationship.
Koji_magyar
[x_yuki-chan_x]
bang.bang.beautiful
Mon Cher'

well as she said, it ultimately your decision on what to do but you should talk to him about this if it bothers you that much

Aye, and thank you for backing me up on this as-well ^^.
User Image
My goodness, you're young.

You're suffering. rolleyes

Calm down a bit. If you don't feel good in the relationship, get out of it. If it's not going how you'd like it to go, then get out of it. Don't bother with the opinions of others because, well, they're not with your boyfriend; you are.
talk to him. be calm, cool, and collected. ;D
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
ask him, talk to him. get his opinion. his point of view.
my boyfriend is pathetic sad

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces