Welcome to Gaia! ::

corsets are great
i dont like tatoos and have no piercings
And one more a pic of my nautical compass ^_^
Opps forgot to put the pic in sweatdrop

User Image[/img]
Having to place piercings onto your body or even other items of which are very varied from this year
I would think of it as a form of art?

The body is something that would have been seen by many over the streets and homes
Yet when having a nose piercing or another source of tattoo
It'll give this sense of attraction to have looked and observed?
Wouldn't you think?

So then I would think of these "body altering" as a form of "art".
I am a huge tattoo and piercing fan.
I heart my lip ring!
I may get spider bite, but I'm not sure yet.
But I have tats planned out that I've drawn myself.
I was thinking extreme.. and doing a corset piercing from the small of my back to then 3/4ths of the way up. I think it'd be hott! cool
I think it's all very attractive. I have my lip pierced and I'm getting two tattoos in about 2 weeks. mrgreen
Mmm...corsets make the body pretty.

When it comes to piercings and such I think it really depends on the person.

7,550 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
I think is disgusting.
ChibiWitch

User Image[/img]
You're so pretty! Have you ever thought of being a suicide girl?
Coyote-Walker
ChibiWitch

You're so pretty! Have you ever thought of being a suicide girl?

just a note: the suicide girls company totally screws over the models if they ever want to do modeling outside of the website. and it pays s**t. the only good thing about it is bragging rights.
i want a lip piercing i haven`t anyhing on my skin,but my
mom haves two pierncings and...five tatoos sweatdrop sweatdrop heart heart
I plan for fourteen tattoos as of today. I might venture to get my lip peirced after I graduate, but as of now it might be a little hard to play my instrument, oh, and my parents wouldn't let me. Uh, I had my ears peirced at one time and then found out I was allergic to the metal. And I do have a tattoo and it was a really really dumb idea. It looks like a drunk inmate tried to ink an anarchy symbol and had a seizure in the process (and I wasn't intending for it to be an anarchy symbol, the conditions under which it happened were less than safe and I couldn't really see what it was coming out as...). I am so grateful I didn't get sick from the stuff I was using. And I have to hide it from my parents...
skin diver
So I've come to the conclusion, only goths like body modding. Even if they don't dress goth, they have a pretty "goth" outlook on life. Also emo-tional people. People who don't like what they look like, and feel like they need to add more things to accentuate their already not-so-special-looking parts of the body. Go cry me a river.

I look forward to hate mail.

Wow, lol wow. and they said "noo stem cell resarch is immoral"

first off, no razz goths and emo's arn't the only ppl into "body modding" cause a fricking earing is body modification, getting that creepy mole on your back removed is body modding in a sense and hell any type of breast implants and cosmetic surgery is tecnically body modification. How many ppl say how "dark and emotional pamela anderson is"

hell putting on your makeup everyday is way more self loathing than a lip ring

what is a 'goth' out look on life anyway? the term goth comes from the barbarians that would invade rome and stuff, they where pretty happy ppl, pilliging and invading all the time sounds like fun to me never really have to work just charge a village burn everything and steal what u can Fun!

and just cause you have an earing or two or cuz you have a tattoo or cause you like piercings it dosnt mean you dont like what you look like, like i like piercings and i love how i look, i'd do me in the drop of a hat (its not gay its masturbaiton wink LOL )

but seriously why are you so stupid lol, like im trying to be nice here to spoil your desire for attention i mean hate mail, nah no i dont, lets face it, the only people who go on forms and diss the form topic are those rejected children who figure "oh instead of ignoring the topic cuz i dont aree with it im gunana go in and diss it so they'll get mad at me, atleast its some attention like when daddy hits me"

3nodding

heart ~~Much Love~~

~~ Me ^_^ <3
I have an overbust corset and four piercings in each ear, but no tattoos. I want to get my lip done twice and have my nose and belly button done too... and I have a bunch of tattoos planned out. I think all of them are beautiful.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff