Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cancer

have it 0.08 8.0% [ 4 ]
dont have it 0.42 42.0% [ 21 ]
know someone who does have it 0.5 50.0% [ 25 ]
used to have it 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 50 ]
< 1 2 3 >

what kind of hospital do you go to where they just walk away?

Dainty Doll

Nekomaru Lupin
Vosona
anjos
Tute Sweet
Nekomaru Lupin
And if shes not lying?

She is.
How do you know? Are you a qualified physician?

I believe it has already been explained why this story is bullshit and made for whoring attention.
stare Sorry, you don't kick someone in the mouth if they say there dying, even if there lying. besides what reason would I have to believe your 2 second assumesion? I'd like some evidence and facts please. maybe some word from a qualified physician.

How about someone who's seen two close family members die of lung cancer, one more of ovarian cancer, and another of breast cancer?

That's me.

I assure you, the thread starter is bullshitting, and it is pathetic.
Aww, I'm sorry.

Last year, a friend of mine was told she has lung cancer. She did not smoke or do anything like that that could have caused it, so it was kind of a shock to find out she had it, really. But, she went & got it removed [surgically cut out], & now, a year later she's fine.

So it's not the end of the world. If you're healthy otherwise, there's a pretty good chance of surviving it.

Tute Sweet
Nekomaru Lupin
Vosona
anjos
Tute Sweet
Nekomaru Lupin
And if shes not lying?

She is.

I believe it has already been explained why this story is bullshit and made for whoring attention.
stare Sorry, you don't kick someone in the mouth if they say there dying, even if there lying. besides what reason would I have to believe your 2 second assumesion? I'd like some evidence and facts please. maybe some word from a qualified physician.

How about someone who's seen two close family members die of lung cancer, one more of ovarian cancer, and another of breast cancer?

That's me.

My Grandfather died of Lung Cancer, Don't think that makes you a qualified doctor. stare
im sorry to hear that.....the only thing i can say is live it up

Dainty Doll

Nekomaru Lupin
Tute Sweet
Nekomaru Lupin
Vosona
anjos

That's me.

My Grandfather died of Lung Cancer, Don't think that makes you a qualified doctor. stare

Seriously, how old are you, 11?

You don't need to be a doctor to smell a pile of bullshit a mile wide.

An aggressive cancer, by it's very definition, is something that needs to be surgically removed from the body.

Pills do not surgically remove cancer. The notion is ridiculous.
If you're too ignorant to educate yourself, that's your problem.
I'm calling bullshit on this. You don't cure cancer with pills. Seriously, get a life. talk2hand
Tute Sweet
Nekomaru Lupin
Tute Sweet
Nekomaru Lupin
Vosona
anjos

That's me.

An aggressive cancer, by it's very definition, is something that needs to be surgically removed from the body.

Calm down kid.
Tute Sweet
Nekomaru Lupin
Tute Sweet
Nekomaru Lupin
Vosona
anjos

That's me.

17 thank you. and you have no way of proving wether shes lying or not. Not all cancer is treated the same way, and you can take kemo in pill form. They probably haven't removed the cancered area yet, or they already have and shes taking meds for that. and there is such thing as a poorly ran hospital. I had one doctor who left a needle in my arm, and didn't through the suringe away, and another that tried to do surgery on my arm before I got the anesthetic. Some doctors don't care about there patients.
They're probably lying about having cancer, but...

YOU CAN FIGHT CANCER WITH PILLS. Don't you idiots have any idea what chemotherapy is? It's just THAT. Aggressive medicine and drugs in an attempt to stop cancer. Biopsies and surgeries are not the only ways to fight cancer.

However, these are all just tactics to fight cancer. There is no real, all-inclusive "cure" for cancer.
scream for the people who have been saying this stuff about me lieing, GET YOUR OWN FORUM! i dont want random conversations starting when all i want is some advise! i don't realy give a damn weather you belive me or not! the reason i put up the forum was for COFERTING words. not beat downs. stressed
talk2hand as for the pills there are sutch pills:

Oral Chemotherapy
GENERAL INFORMATION:

What is oral chemotherapy?

Oral chemotherapy (kee-moh-THER-ah-pee) is one way to give chemotherapy (chemo). Chemotherapy is medicine used to treat cancer. There are many ways to use chemotherapy. Depending on the kind of chemotherapy you need, your caregiver may decide that oral chemo is the way you should be treated.

Oral chemotherapy is when you take your chemotherapy by mouth. You may have pills or capsules to take. Your caregiver will tell you how many to take and when to take them. You must follow your caregiver's instructions, and take the medicine exactly as your caregiver tells you to. Oral chemotherapy can be taken at home. How long you will need to take your oral chemo will depend on the kind of cancer you have. It will also depend on the type of chemotherapy medicine that is needed to treat you.

still dont belive me look it up on
http://www.drugs.com/cg/oral-chemotherapy.html
This will probably seem rude, but i think if you actually had cancer you wouldn't display your inventory in the same post as one asking for advice. Not to mention your description isn't entirely convincing either.

However if you do have cancer, then i don't think gaia can really help you;

You should be voicing your concerns to your doctor, not us.

If you've made this forum looking for support then i still think you're in the wrong place. I would imagine theres plenty of communities out there on the internet designed for people to find support. You'd be better talking to people there. I'm sure if you use google you'll find something.
Calm down. Its okay.

I have had 2 cancer scares in my life. They kept telling me I had lymphoma when I was 19. I had a huge lump on my neck.

It wasn't.

The second was over a month ago. I got a lump on my tail bone. Turned out to be a cyst but when your doctor says to you "I have no clue what this is. It looks bad. We'll put you in an MRI and maybe find out" You get scared.

Stay calm. You could be fine. Even if you do have its not the end of the world.
I truely hope the best for you.
I can only imagine how hard it'd be to find something lie that out.
I hope things go well.
My best friend passed away from Leukemia last year.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff