Welcome to Gaia! ::

zaptar13
Marcus Junius Brutus
zaptar13

Ireland (heard it's nice.)

If you can stomach the 15+% unemployment rate and mass emigration out of the country, then yeah. It's a nice place. Beautiful scenery and great air/beer.
....Hmmm an extra 5%...Tough choice.

Perhaps it would be worth it, if the beer is THAT good. emotion_dowant emotion_awesome

Familiar Poster

A Letter From Janelle
zaptar13
Marcus Junius Brutus
zaptar13

If you can stomach the 15+% unemployment rate and mass emigration out of the country, then yeah. It's a nice place. Beautiful scenery and great air/beer.

Perhaps it would be worth it, if the beer is THAT good. emotion_dowant emotion_awesome
I don't drink, but who knows I might change my mind about it if I move over there.

Reveler

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Profitable 100
A Letter From Janelle
Revie Creation
A Letter From Janelle
leafie wants sexy time
Somewhere cold
but not Alaska cold
so maybe in Canada

Oh Canada is too cold. >.<

we're not a frozen waste land, we have places that don't even get snow, so it's not that cold stare

Oh I know whee But right now, I'm freezing my bum off in PA. hahahaa.

no clue what PA. don't expect people from other countries to know the abbreviations for your 51 states. do you know what BC, AB, SK, MB, ON, QC, NB, NL, NS, PE, NU, YT, NT are, probably not without googling it. Please just right out the entire state name emotion_donotwant
Well, if you want the real deal, Norway is listed as the number 1 place to live in the whole wide world 3nodding
zaptar13
A Letter From Janelle
zaptar13
I've considered the following.

Barrows, Alaska (Brrrr)
Maine....It's on the other side of the U.S. from my family
Austrailia...Kangaroos (Huge spiders, nevermind)

-BURRR.
-Maine is still cold for my tastes.. But speaking of tastes. I heard lobster fest up there is AHmazing!
(that's if you like eatin' the lil critter)
- Australia is beautiful, I heard from a friend. The spiders I could def. do without.
-Ireland? The Irish in me is screaming GO HOME YE LASS. haha
I'd try to bring a pet snake, and they'd kick me off the plane... hahaha.
Hmm I wonder how lobster tastes.

exclaim you've never had lobster?
Well. It's not too "fishy", I'd say.
Usually you steam or boil the critter. Take his tail, and eat it. I never really hear of anyone eating anything other than it's tail.
Basically, you make an incision and "pop" the insides out. It's all meat. (Or you can go to a restaurant and they will do all that gross stuff for you...) Then you dip it into some melted butter and..whalah. Lobster tail. It's VERY chewy compared to it's counterpart crustacean, the crab. It's more along the lines of calamari (squid) in it's texture.
Revie Creation
A Letter From Janelle
Revie Creation
A Letter From Janelle
leafie wants sexy time
Somewhere cold
but not Alaska cold
so maybe in Canada

we're not a frozen waste land, we have places that don't even get snow, so it's not that cold stare

no clue what PA. don't expect people from other countries to know the abbreviations for your 51 states. do you know what BC, AB, SK, MB, ON, QC, NB, NL, NS, PE, NU, YT, NT are, probably not without googling it. Please just right out the entire state name emotion_donotwant

Oopsie daisy.
PA= Pennsylvania.
zaptar13
A Letter From Janelle
zaptar13
Marcus Junius Brutus
zaptar13

I don't drink, but who knows I might change my mind about it if I move over there.

If not, then we can go to Italy and drink wine.
Or Russia to drink Vodka. xp

Familiar Poster

A Letter From Janelle
zaptar13
A Letter From Janelle
zaptar13
I've considered the following.

Barrows, Alaska (Brrrr)
Maine....It's on the other side of the U.S. from my family
Austrailia...Kangaroos (Huge spiders, nevermind)

-BURRR.
-Maine is still cold for my tastes.. But speaking of tastes. I heard lobster fest up there is AHmazing!
(that's if you like eatin' the lil critter)
- Australia is beautiful, I heard from a friend. The spiders I could def. do without.
-Ireland? The Irish in me is screaming GO HOME YE LASS. haha
I'd try to bring a pet snake, and they'd kick me off the plane... hahaha.
Hmm I wonder how lobster tastes.

exclaim you've never had lobster?
Well. It's not too "fishy", I'd say.
Usually you steam or boil the critter. Take his tail, and eat it. I never really hear of anyone eating anything other than it's tail.
Basically, you make an incision and "pop" the insides out. It's all meat. (Or you can go to a restaurant and they will do all that gross stuff for you...) Then you dip it into some melted butter and..whalah. Lobster tail. It's VERY chewy compared to it's counterpart crustacean, the crab. It's more along the lines of calamari (squid) in it's texture.
Sounds pretty good, I like calamari, so I guess I'll like that.

Familiar Poster

A Letter From Janelle
zaptar13
A Letter From Janelle
zaptar13
Marcus Junius Brutus
zaptar13

I thought about living in Russia, I don't think I could get used to it though.

Reveler

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Profitable 100
A Letter From Janelle
Revie Creation
A Letter From Janelle
Revie Creation
A Letter From Janelle
leafie wants sexy time
Somewhere cold
but not Alaska cold
so maybe in Canada

Oopsie daisy.
PA= Pennsylvania.

that's just bellow Ontario, seriously not that much of a temperature difference rolleyes
You want somewhere with a winter season.
I know, I know, it's not always nice in the cold, but having a winter kills off the more horrible diseases and predators out there that you'd have to worry about in warmer climbs.
I mean, yeah, the weather is much nicer in Australia than here in Ontario, but at least if a spider bites me in my back yard, I'm 99% sure it won't kill me.
Revie Creation
A Letter From Janelle
Revie Creation
A Letter From Janelle
Revie Creation

Oopsie daisy.
PA= Pennsylvania.

that's just bellow Ontario, seriously not that much of a temperature difference rolleyes

Which is why I perhaps couldn't pull it off. I want the summer already! There's snow on the ground here... ._.

But I heard it's beautiful up there. I've only been to Niagara falls.. Both sides..but ya know..they wouldn't me go any farther than the designated tourist grounds. "/

Adored Admirer

Somewhere in the northern region of Earth.
zaptar13
A Letter From Janelle
zaptar13
A Letter From Janelle
zaptar13

I thought about living in Russia, I don't think I could get used to it though.

My newly-ex. Was born and raised in Ukraine, only miles away from Russia.
The food from that area (what him and his mother/grandma made me) is delicious!!
I suggest something called pelmeni. heart

Apparently, it's a beautiful country.. The language is hard to grasp. I only know a few words after a year of "studying " it. of course I learned how to say silly things like "I love you" and a couple swear words.. Needless to say, I'm NOT ready to go to Russia. xD

I'd love to visit there though. The Cathedral would be nice to explore!
Also I want more darn pelmeni!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Angelic Husband

11,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
I have no idea, but I like where I am now

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers