Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you have a best friend? You should tell that person that you love them. No its not gay; it just means that you care about them
I care for no one but myself. Selfish? Indeed it is, but I can't help my nature. Neither can you help your nature of nuture and care. I feel... Happy for you. Then again I feel sad, as this kindness blinds us, and leaves us bare-naked in this damned world. Your kind never wins in the end, which is why I feel sorry for you.
ok wow so you dont care about your family? I'm sorry but you need therepy

5,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
Yanny...Giving comments that are dumb and mean means you should have therapy..Its his problem not yours... So you should try making a topic and being nice after...You asked them....They didnt ask for your opinion
i met my best friend on cod4, and i tell him i love him like a brother all the time
A Curious Angel
I care for no one but myself. Selfish? Indeed it is, but I can't help my nature. Neither can you help your nature of nuture and care. I feel... Happy for you. Then again I feel sad, as this kindness blinds us, and leaves us bare-naked in this damned world. Your kind never wins in the end, which is why I feel sorry for you.

I can relate. you can't really fully trust anyone... because you CAN NOT (don't try to correct me.) EVER fully know a person.
I tell all my friends that I love them about 2356125 times a day.
but I do have friends.
quite a bit.
only one friend has some of my trust.
yanny115
ok wow so you dont care about your family? I'm sorry but you need therepy

Strange, by your definition many people need therapy. You don't really understand the Human psyche do you.
Huamanity has allways acted on one absolute, one truth. You want to know what it is? Its greed, greed for one thing. Greed for what means to them. Meaning is but an idea and acting on an idea, an intangible thing, is what makes us all the more insane. We don't act on reason, we don't act on whats 'Good'. We act on whats meaningfull to us! Like you act on this supposed love, but you don't do it because you truly care for them. You do it because you want to, it matters to you, and makes you feel good when you do it. You strive for that feeling, like we all do. Its pathetic really, but who am I to judge Man, when I am one myself. Ever so curious.
I tell all of my friends..
Closecloseclose..or not..
That I love them
:]

Anxious Shapeshifter

Erm, no.
That'd just be extremely awkward... =/
i do!
i tell them that all the time =]

Tipsy Wench

A best friend? I think those only exist during the school years. Once you enter the real world your social life goes to hell, at least mine did.
'Best' friend is very subjective, but I do have a handful of really, really good friends who's been through thick and thin with me.

I tell them I love them every single day. You see, I've got too much love to share around. So why not make someone's day better? 3nodding
my besties know I love them. one of them I actually do love...as more then a friend. but yeah, he only loves me as a friend "for now" whatever that means lol...oh well though.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff