Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

A thread not about v-day or dating/crushing/being single.

Thank God! 0.375 37.5% [ 6 ]
But I wanna talk about LOOOOVE. 0.0625 6.2% [ 1 ]
I'm the queen of France 0.25 25.0% [ 4 ]
My plans didn't work out either... 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Poll whore? 0.3125 31.2% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 16 ]
< 1 2

Wonderful news people! I have new v-day plans! hehe.

Conversationalist

best??:i'm pretty smart and fairly attractive and i memorize things really fast...and i'm fairly nice i think...
worst?:procrastination...i put everything off that i don't want to do until the last minute...
and i say things before i think them over...
My friend said I'm a happy person. I usually don't be sad for two days. I have a good sense of humor too. I talk alot and is easy to have a good conversation with.

My worse charateristic is that...I can't be serious. It's so hard for me to apologize because I'm consider a silly person. Ah, it's really hard. I can be extremely shy and quiet.
My best characteristic is my intelligence/creativity. I can come up with ideas easily. I'm an artist and my art often only makes sense to a select few. I can understand other peoples art & ideas well, as well as interpreting people. I'm good at knowing alot about someone from a first impression.

My worst quality is probably that i get scared easily. Not of physical things, but rather deadlines, meeting people, starting somewhere new, anything which involves me to be independant really. I just get strung up that bad things will happen and start to avoid things.

So i guess you could say i have a good independance of mind, but i lack self control.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff