Welcome to Gaia! ::

Familiar Poster

Angry Blue Kang
explosionism
damn tell me stories so ill feel better

i think i should move to another suburb

lol, there was this army girl who used to be obsessed with me. i found out because my friends were in the internet tent, and saw this girl they didnt know stalking my facebook page and told me. this girl began following me, and becoming friends with all of my friends to try and get to know me. one day my room mate was in the parking lot making out with his girlfriend when he saw this girl trying to break into our window and approached her. about two days later, this girl I dont know knocks on my door so I open it. From the side that crazy stalker chick tried to force her way into my barracks room. at this point i went to the commander and got a restraining order, lol.

that was like 3-4 years ago and she still sends me a million messages on facebook (that I ignore)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Holy s**t.

Dapper Dabbler

"To me, it sounds like the "undercover cop" was the stalker rolleyes "
yum_pumpkinpie

6,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Signature Look 250
Angry Blue Kang
explosionism
damn tell me stories so ill feel better

i think i should move to another suburb

lol, there was this army girl who used to be obsessed with me. i found out because my friends were in the internet tent, and saw this girl they didnt know stalking my facebook page and told me. this girl began following me, and becoming friends with all of my friends to try and get to know me. one day my room mate was in the parking lot making out with his girlfriend when he saw this girl trying to break into our window and approached her. about two days later, this girl I dont know knocks on my door so I open it. From the side that crazy stalker chick tried to force her way into my barracks room. at this point i went to the commander and got a restraining order, lol.

that was like 3-4 years ago and she still sends me a million messages on facebook (that I ignore)

Please tell me that's a joke.. gonk

Rainbow Dog

My abusive ex boyfriend has been mildly stalking me since we broke up three years ago, though in the beginning it was fairly more severe. He'd bother me to come see him or come and find me at my work (since it was a simple mall kiosk set up and only one of us worked at it per shift). Email me, join my IRC rooms, try to invite himself when our mutual friends were coming to see me because I hadn't told them yet that I was trying to get away from him.

When he was around me he'd pin me in a corner to talk about our relationship and try to convince me to get back together and get married, he even made multiple attempts to coerce me into sex because he literally believed that if we had sex everything would go back the way it was. I kept trying to get the cops to do something but they wouldn't ever help me. They'd just put him in cuffs, take him home, and let him go. Every goddamn time.

He eventually left the state for a couple years but he'd still send me an email every 3-4 months, usually about some epiphany he would have about our break up or about how he was looking at old photos and feeling nostalgic. I never replied to a single message, because I told him clearly before he left that I wanted him to leave me alone and I hoped that he'd grow up and stop. He's pretty unstable and became pretty much obsessed with me after supposedly overdosing on xanax, which ended up being the last straw that finally gave me the balls to pack up and leave.

Well he came back to town last month, sending me another message about it beforehand to "warn me" and let me know that when he inevitably runs into me (which isn't terribly uncommon in this city since we still have a few mutual friends) he will try to talk to me and he doesn't want me to "freak out". Welp, I'm not at all excited about that prospect and I'm letting everyone in our mutual circles know about him and why I want him kept away from me. Luckily all of my friends have responded that they're going to do what they can to protect me from him. So far thanks to my friends providing extra eyes and ears, I've done pretty superb at avoiding any kind of interaction with him and gladly it turns out he lives waaaaay on the other side of town, making it a lot less likely we'll just bump into each other.

Magnetic Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Survivor 150

That's some creepy s**t dude. ********, I'd be ******** paranoid if that happened to me, I'd be always carrying a knfie by then. rofl

Angry Blue Kang
Dandrogyny
Angry Blue Kang
A part of you likes the attention if you don't block her. Seriously dude, you're enabling her.

I block her about once or twice a week. She makes new accounts. The screenshots were taken for my friend (Jane) who didn't believe me that this girl even knew about her, as she has never even met the woman.

Demonic Enchantress

27,500 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
@ OP: Have you thought about carrying mace or pepper spray with you?

Now, thankfully haven't been stalked but I do know that pepper spray to the face is a damn good way to motivate someone to leave you the hell alone.

7,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
This is such a scary thread. gonk

When I was in high school, I dated this guy for a few weeks, nothing serious, and then he told me he didn't want a relationship after all, which was fine by me; dude was physically very aggressive. After that, my friend and I started getting calls every night between 1 and 5 am. Sometimes it would be a fake charity asking for me (or my friend, in her case) by full name, sometimes it'd be a big group of people yelling for me to come outside...this went on for months, every night. After about a month of this, I started getting the calls when I was home alone during the day. He would call the second I opened the door to my house, or the moment my parents' car left the driveway. Sometimes the front door would shake like someone was trying to open it, and then I could hear someone walking around to the back of my house and looking in the windows. Fricking scary, man. The calls eventually got more sporadic, and eventually I'd only get two a month. They finally ended completely about a year ago, thank the gods.

This one isn't necessarily stalking, but it's still weird. I had been talking to someone on a different site's forum as we had the same taste in books, and it turned out his best friend was someone I used to talk to until he got creepy (he'd send me huuuuge emails every night about how perfect I was). This guy constantly tried to talk about his friend with me, talk about how awesome he was, stuff like that. I was uncomfortable and told him that, but he wouldn't stop. He would send me messages constantly, he would harass me if I didn't respond, and then he'd send me emails. Eventually I reached my threshold of annoyance and just cut off all contact with him. This was a few months ago and he still emails me sometimes, begging me to talk to him again and saying he bought me a game (???). I'm glad I've never had these occasions get physical.
She just told the girl that I am dating that we had sex. I have never laid a finger on her. redface
Maybe you should think about taking self defense classes and try carrying a whistle with you. Be safe!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff